I'd Do it All Again For You

Tell Me What You're Here For

When I got out of the studio, Patrick was waiting outside of his car. He raced to get the door opened for me.

"I was thinking about Italian food, I know a good place not too far from your hotel," he sais once wewere both sitting on the car.

"That's alright with me," I said trying to as friendly as possible.

The whole drive was fairly quiet, except for Patrick trying to have a conversation and me not actively encouraging it. We got to the restaurant and got seated in a nice little corner. Honnestly, the restaurant he picked was super cute.

"Wow this place is so ramantic, enough to make me believe you took me out on a date!" I joked, but he clearly wasn't up to date with my sense of humor as I saw him turn beet red.

"Well, uhm, not if you don't want to?" He managed to say. I laughed.

"I'm here am I not? And you didn't force me?" He just nodded. "The this must be somekind of a date," I said smilling at him. Seeing him so shy made him so cute, enough for me to start genuinely being friendly.

Patrick smilled back. "Red wine maybe?" He asked.

"No, thanks, I don't drink," I said.

"Oh ok, but didn't you drink beer on warped tour?" he asked, dammit.

"Oh ugh yeah, it's just that I'm not a huge fan of wine... that's it..."

"Do you went beer instead?" I laughed.

"What is this? You're trying to get me drunk at all costs? So you can..." I stopped, realizing what I was gonna say.

"I'm not like that, Talia..."

"No, I know... I mean, I guess... that's not what I meant, I'm sorry," I said looking down.

"You know, I did try to call you back..." Patrick said after a long akward silence. Uh oh.

"You did? When?" I asked trying to play innocent.

"I don't know, maybe 3 or 4? I'm not stupid though... the last time I called a guy picked up and said there was no Talia at the number you gave me..."

"It's not what you think, I must have given you the wrong number..." I said still looking down.

"Yeah I think so... why did you though?" He asked visibly upset.

"I'm sorry," I sais looking him straight in the eyes. "It was the first time that ever happened to me... you know sleeping with someone after not even knowing them for 24 hours... I freaked out... besides I didn't think you were gonna acutally call me... I'm so sorry..." I can't believe how he manages to make me feel like such an ass!

"You must think I'm some sort of player or something but it was the first time too... I mean with someone I barely know..."

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.

"You know, it's good that we have this conversation almost 2 months after the facts!" I said still laughing, while he got caught off gard by my reaction, but still laughed, nervously.

"Hey I did call!" He said.

"I know, I know, and I said I was sorry. We should start this over." Why did I just say that? I can't fall for him, there's no way, not a chance in hell.

The rest of the evening went amawingly well, I can almost say I had fun. He drove me back to the hotel and kissed me goodnight, on the cheek!

"
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally a new chapter! :) hope you guys like it

comments are love!
xo