Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Life

If It Rains...

Music played loudly as the entire crowd cheered.

We made our way to the very top where the first match was going to take place.

“Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?” Ron asked, as we looked over the banister.

“Well, put it this way. If it rains you’ll be the first to know.” Lucius smirked,
“Father and I are in the minister’s box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.” Draco smirked, Lucius poked his son with his walking stick,
“Don’t boast, Draco. There’s no need with these people.” Lucius smirked, I hissed at him as Harry turned me away, “Do enjoy yourself, won’t you? While you can.” Lucius spoke.

We made it to the top and cheered.

“Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for.” Amos called,
“Come on!” Fred yelled, I stood next to Harry as people flew past us suddenly.

“It’s the Irish! There’s Troy!” George yelled,
“And Mullet!” Fred called,
“And Moran!” George yelled.

Fireworks exploded into a little leprecorn who started dancing in the sky, I laughed as they flew around.

“Here come the Bulgarians!” Fred yelled,
“Yes!” George cheered.

They blasted through the firework and started performing tricks.

“Who’s that?” Ginny asked,
“That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world.” George explained.

“Krum!” we cheered.

I probably had the biggest grin on my face at the moment looking like a complete idiot.

“Good evening! As Minister for Magic it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match… begin!” Cornelius spoke.

Brooms flew everywhere as the crowds went wild.

* * *


We were celebrating in the tent as Ron started to talk about Krum. Though I was sitting with a book reading about Divination, trying to figure out what my mum had been seeing.

I then heard some explosions and bangs outside.

“Sound like the Irish have got their pride on.” Fred spoke as the boys started messing around,
“Stop! Stop it! It’s not the Irish. We’ve gotta get out of here. Now!” Arthur explained.

We all ran outside to see everybody in a panic.

“Get out, it’s the Death Eaters!” One man cried, as Arthur came out of the tent.

“Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together! Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility.” Arthur yelled at his sons.

“Lets go!” I yelled as Harry stood still, Harry caught up to us as he grabbed my hand. I was holding Hermione’s hand and she was holding onto Ron as we were running through the crowds.

My grip on Harry’s hand was lost as I was pulled through the crowd, Harry got pushed away from us,
“Harry!” I called, Hermione saw Harry wasn’t with us,
“Harry!” Hermione called.