Status: exams so may be pauses between each chapter

Love Blinds

Chapter 7

Once all the guests had been welcomed into the palace and had been seated in the hall for the dinner, the royal family, David and I, all entered and took our places. David and Pippa went first, then myself and Harry, followed by Wills and Kate, and then the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. I hadn’t realised quite how many people we had welcomed into the palace before stepping into that room. Harry and I were seated next to Wills and Kate while David and Pippa were on the other side of Lizzy and Philip, and David was looking as if he was really enjoying himself! I looked at Harry and realised that he had been looking at me since we sat down. I blushed before asking him,
“So, Harry. Do you like Pippa?”
“What do you mean?”
“You do realise that the camera’s caught you looking at her ass on the balcony when Wills and Kate were kissing after their wedding…” I looked at him pointedly. Harry laughed.
“Ah yes. That. What everyone else couldn’t see was the post-it note that one of the bridesmaids had placed there while she was standing waving.”
“Saying…?”
“If I recall correctly, it said ‘Kick me’.” I giggled.
“Well, that explains it. But, anyway, do you like her?”
“As a friend, but not as anything else. She’s nice and all, but she’s Kate’s sister for goodness sake. It’d almost be, like, incest.” Yet again, I giggled.
The rest of the evening went on in a similar fashion, with most of us taking the mick out of the fictitious relationship of Harry and Pippa’s, all except David, who’s face stayed a distinct shade of red for the whole of dinner. After dinner, there was a dance, actually more of a ball to start with. But after Lizzy retired along with Philip and most of the older and distinguished guests had left, someone found an iPod and put on some modern dance music which turned the remainder of the evening into a disco. Will’s even opened up the palace’s private bar halfway through the night and Harry and I each got a Bacardi (blueberry flavoured for both of us). The night was going so well and Harry and I were really getting on well, when Beatrice came over and tried to get cosy with Harry…again. Arlene was obviously in on it as well (after what happened, Harry suggested that I didn’t call her ‘mum’ anymore). Beatrice came and sat on Harry’s knee and he shoved her off, almost onto the floor in one move. She tried again before she seemed to get the message. It is a shame that at that point we were so focused on taking the mick out of her that neither of us noticed the fact that she had slipped something into Harry’s drink.

“Ahhhhh! HARRY! HARRY! Get off me… HARRY!” I was screaming as Harry advanced on me, his eyes glazed over and he was in some sort of trance. We had just been talking as we finished our drinks when his whole mood had changed almost instantly. Everyone else had removed themselves to the other room, which had been nicknamed the games room I gathered, to play cards and pool. They had obviously not heard my cries for help…yet.
“HARRY STOP IT! HELP!” Harry now grabbed me by the arms and pinned me against the wall with what felt like the force of a ten tonne truck. I couldn’t breath. I could see that behind his glazed eyes was anger, pure, undistorted and deadly anger. I couldn’t see what had brought this on, I just knew that I must get out of here not. I tried to scream but there was no air in my lungs, there was no point in fighting against a member of her majesty’s armed forces. She kneed him in his privates before falling to the ground and trying to crawl towards the open door. He grabbed me by my hair as I screamed out for help from someone…anyone. He had obviously had enough of playing so went for another approach. He started punching her. I felt blow after blow fall into my stomach and head as I tried to cower behind a plant pot, screaming as I went. He pulled me into the middle of the room and shoved me to the ground and started kicking me all over. I didn’t have the energy to scream anymore, all I knew was that I needed to cover my head and stay alive. I couldn’t believe that I had been flirting with this man less that ten minutes ago. I hate him now. He now pulled me up by my hair and punched me square in the eyes, and then again. The first time again he did it was so painful it was almost unbelievable, but the second time. It was unbearable. I tried to open my eyes but I was unable to, I could only feel what he was doing to me. Hitting me over and over, using me as a human punch bag, the pain was gone now, shock had overcome me and everything was a blur now. I realised I must have screamed super loudly when Harry punched me in the eyes, as I heard other voices coming into the room. I recognised William’s voice come over to me before everything went dark.

Black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the fornote said, everything changes now. Guess what happens? What do you want to happen. Thanks to all my subscribers and readers, love you guys :) x