Status: Active <3

Kiss of Blood: The Encounter

Hellion

Dear Diary,

Everything has just been so wierd lately. It all started when Bonnie moved in with her grandmother and now Bonnie is apparently some sort of witch. Then I have Caroline who was attacked by some sort of animal. But while over hearing my parents talk about it, they don't think it is an animal. So then what is it? Elena and Stefan have been hanging out a lot lately. While Bonnie and I were at the Grill, her and Stefan walked in to go play some pool. I feel like I don't know her anymore. She feels so lost and I don't know what to do. Caroline hasn't waken up yet. But I go to see her every night and spill my beans to her. It feels nice talking to her without having any impulsive comebacks. Tonight is the Night of the Comet Festival that we all planned. I feel bad for Caroline, she's annoying but I miss her. My dad has been also acting quite strange. He's part of this Founder's Counsel thingy and they all the sudden have been having a lot of meetings. I also haven't been able to leave the house after dark. Tonight is an exeption of course. The comet will go by at exactly 11:17 PM. I have to go get ready for tonight. Sorry for not writing as much these days. Everything has been so hectic.


I put my journal under my matress and walked to bathroom. I wanted to put my hair in ringlets and then put it up in a low, side pony tail. For my makeup I just put on some mascara and lipgloss and then threw on some dark jeggins and a plain v-neck tee. I grabbed my black hoodie before going downstairs to see my brother and his friends sitting at the table playing a card game.
"Are you going to the Night of the Comet Festival?" I asked Cristian as I put my Converse on.
"Uhh, yeah", he said plainly, "When the real party starts. It's only seven." He was dealing a new hand.
"Alright, don't get into trouble please", I warned them all, "Especially you." I pointed at Wyatt Greene. Son of Dr. Greene at the Robert E. Lee Hospital.
"I heard about your blonde friend", Wyatt said with a stupid grin on his face, "She's pretty hot, but I heard that bitch is annoying as hell. I guess I'll have to get to know her sometime." Wyatt was such an ass. He lived with a single father who was working all the time and never was there for him. Who'd blame the poor kid. That still didn't give him any excuses.
"Listen here, kid. If you cause any problems in this house, you better sleep with both of your eyes open. One eye won't do enough", I snarled at him.
"Geez Wyatt, just stop being a jerk", Brendan Pulsifer mumbled. Brendan was Cristian's bestest friend. He was very polite and nice when he came over. All though it was wierd how he sometimes hit on me.
I walked out the door and into the fresh air. I headed to my car until I heard a giggle behind me, and then another. Almost afraid to turn around I cringed and looked behind me.
"Boo!" It was Caroline. She had a big smile on her face and she gave me a tight squeeze.
"Jesus, I missed you! You gave us all heartattacks", I told her and held onto her hand.
She laughed, "I missed you more."
"So, when did you get out?" I asked, happy that she gets to see the comet. It would have been a one in a life time chance, since the comet goes by every 145 years.
"Well", she smiled, "I got out this morning. But my mom promised not to tell you guys. I wanted to surprise you all myself", she stated proudly.
I put my hand over my heart, "You hit the nail in the head on that one", I joked.
"You're the first one I've told-Bonnie and Elena don't know yet", she smiled. I was surprised that she hadn't told any of the other girls yet. Then again, Caroline and have always been the closest. We first met in Pre-School, fighting over the Leggos.
"So what did the Doctor say? Do they know what attacked you?" I wondered. Did she even know that some people were saying it wasn't even an animal?
"No, the Doctor guessed it was just some bear. I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time", she smiled. Yeah, I thought, who would wonder into the woods at night? By themselves? I didn't push the subject. I honestly didn't want to know.
"Well, I was just on my way to the festival. Did you need a ride?" I opened my drivers side door to put my purse in my car.
"Nah", she shrugged, "I've got to go catch up with Elena and Bonnie. I'll see you later though. I'll text you", she added as she walked off down the side walk, probably headed to Elena's since her house was just a block away.

It was 10:00, and there was more people at the Town's Square than I'd thought there'd be. Elena was with Stefan, like usual. It wasn't that I was jealous, but it made me feel replaced. I was standing next to Caroline and Bonnie. I'd zoned out during their conversation about a hot nurse named, Alex. But then, Caroline started to talk about this other "mysterious guy", she'd met at the Grill earlier in the day.
"What'd he look like?" Bonnie asked. She looked like a little puppy dog, drooling over a bone.
"Well", Caroline said, pushing her hair over her shoulder, "He had hot messy black hair. And his eyes! Oh", she screeched, "They we're light blue and so beautiful."
"Dreamy", Bonnie smiled, "Did you talk to him?"
"No!" Caroline folded her arms, "Seriously, I wouldn't know what to say to him. I would have been too mesmerized."
For some odd reason it reminded me of the time I first saw Stefan in the hallway. I was lost for words and confused by his beauty.
"Did you at least find out his name?" Bonnie asked her. Her eyes were round with excitement.
"No", Caroline said frustrated, "I don't know anything about him, just his looks."
"Maybe he's here tonight", I offered, "Maybe he came to Mystic Falls to come to the Festival."
Bonnie nodded feverishly, "Yeah! We should totaly look for him."
"No", Caroline hit her arm, "I don't want to be a creep. Besides, if it was meant to be then I'd see him again."
"See who again?" His voice was low and playful, but angelic-like Stefan's. He had a smirk on his face and his baby blue eyes were glittering from the refelction of lights. He was beautiful. I'd maybe say even more than Stefan. He had that bad boy look to him.
"Oh, uhh", Caroline mumbled and shifted awkwardly.
He looked at all of us, "I'm sorry. I didn't even introduce myself! I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore." He held out his hand for any one of us to shake.
"Wait", I say. He put his hand down and looked at me, eyeing me up and down.
"Like Stefan Salvatore?" I continued.
"Yes", he nodded and smiled at me, "I'm actually his older brother. I popped into town to check up on him! I thought I'd stay for a little while, if you don't mind", he said sarcatically.
"Of course not!" Bonnie perked up, "I mean we don't mind!" If Bonnie was anymore mesmerized she'd have drool hanging off her chin.
"I didn't get any of your names", Damon stated and looked at us.
"I'm Bonnie", Bonnie smiled and put our her hand for Damon to shake. When she touched his hand her face got all wierd and her eyes ran with suspision. Damon saw and flinched back.
"I ugh", Bonnie started, "Have to get a drink." Caroline looked at me with confusion as I ran off after her. Then it dawned on me, Caroline didn't know yet about Bonnie.
"Bonnie!" I yelled and ran after her, "Bonnie wait!" When I caught up with her I pulled on her arm to turn her around.
"He's bad news", Bonnie whispered, "Don't go around him!"
"Bonnie, what? What did you see?" I asked her.
Bonnie's face turned horrid and her eyes shown fear, "It's worse than death Elena. I saw something far, far worse."
"Well what was it?" I wondered. What could be worse than death?
"Hell."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short, but I wanted the story to be mostly about how Damon meets the girls. Thank you for reading!
Aurelia's Outfit
Image