Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 10

"Come on Keke! You can bring a boy to the dinner. Please. You the only one that can cook!" I pleaded over the phone with Keke. I asked her if she could cook dinner tonight for us and our guests. She refused at first, but I think I got her now.
"Ughh fine. Damn. I'll be over soon." "Thanks best friend." I said with a smile.
"Yea yea. Bye." And she hung up. I laughed and threw the cell on the bed. She makes me laugh at her. I texted Kelly and told her that I'm on my way, and she didn't have to wear anything to fancy or anything. She said okay.

I had just came in the house from making some money. I had to make a few bucks. I went and jumped in the shower. I dropped Cory off at Carry house and I'm here alone. I never took the car back. And I'm not going to steal it for real. I just have to pick up Kelly.

After my 15 minute shower, I dried off and got dressed. I wore my black polo jeans, and a plain white v-neck that showed my muscles. I through on my black forces and left to go get Kelly. Keke should be at the house when I get back.

I jammed to T.I the whole way to her crib. I decided that I should go knock on the door like a nice young man would do. I think her parents should at least know who she has been hanging out with lately. I got out of the car and walked up the drive-way and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, and finally I heard footsteps.

The door opened and I was face to face with Kelly. She smiled and jumped into my arms. I hugged her tightly, until I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled apart and looked into the living room. Her parents were standing there. Her mom was smiling, but her dad's arms were folded across his chest.

"Kelly, sweetie, why don't you introduce us." Her mom said politely. She smiled and took my hand, bringing me all the way in the house. She closed the door and said, "Mom and Dad. This is Dante. Were kind of seeing each other." Her mom beamed. She walked to me and embraced me in a nice motherly hug. I hugged back of course.
"Well aren't you just handsome. My daughter has good taste." I smiled at the compliment. "Well thank you. I see where Kelly gets her looks from." She laughed at my comment and said, "Roy. I think you have competition." We all laughed except for him.

I swallowed hard, feeling a little uncomfortable with the way he was looking at me. I would usually shrug it off, but this is her family. I WANT to make a good first impression.

I stepped forward and stretched my hand out to shake his, he hesitated for a minute, but decided to shake my hand anyway.
"You can call me Roy." His voice was stern. I nodded, "Yes sir." His handshake was firm. I stepped back in my place.
"Um if you two don't mind, I would like for Kelly to come have dinner at my house with me and my family." I said nervously.
"Oh. Sure. Just have her back by 11" her mom said smiling.
"Now wait a minute-" her dad stepped in. Oh God.
"I know how you young guys think these days. And I just want to let you know that my baby girl is not a slut. She-" I didn't want to be rude by just stopping him like that but I wanted to let her parents know that I'm not that type of dude. And I know that Kelly is not like that.

"Sir, no disrespect but I do not see your daughter as a slut or whore. I really care about Kelly, and I would never do that to her. It's just dinner and that's all. Nothing else." I said throwing her parents my number 1 smile. Her mom squealed, while her father just looked at me closely. "Alright... Well, you two better get going." He said and I grabbed Kelly hand and we left the house. Her parents watched us leave at the door.

Once we got in the car, Kelly took a deep breath. I smiled. "Oh my gosh. That was so embarrassing. They always do that. Especially daddy." I just smiled at her.
"Well that's what parents do. Wish I had a family like you do." I said starting the car. She just looked at me and frowned.
"Oh, baby, don't frown. I'm good. If I didn't go through everything I did, then I wouldn't be who I am now." I said. She grabbed my hand and I drove towards my house. She held my hand the whole time.

I took out my keys and opened out the door. As soon as we stepped in, I smelled the food. It smelled so good. Kelly was right next to me. "Come on. I want you too meet someone." I said leading her into the kitchen. When we walked in I seen Keke standing over the stove frying chicken.
"YO. Whats up Keke?" I said and she spun around holding her chest. Ha. That's never going to get old. She came to us, and hit me. "Hi. I'm keke. This idiots best friend. You must be Kelly. He never stops talking about you." Keke said while giving Kelly a hug. Kelly hugged back and had a big smile on her face when they pulled away.

I walked over to the island and took a seat on one of the stools. I pulled Kelly with me and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So Cory isn't here yet I see." I said. Keke was back by the stove checking over everything. "Nope. He said that he was on his way. So he should be almost here." And as soon as she said that we heard the front door open and close.

"Whooty Whoo!!!" We heard someone shout loudly. Of course it was Cory. His ass is just retarded. Straight up. He walked in the kitchen with Carry on the side of him. She is just too adorable. She looks like a little kid still. He walked over to us, "Whats up. I'm Cory. His brother from another mother. And this is my girlfriend Carry." He said and I chuckled.

This dude right here. "Hey." Kelly said still smiling. Cory and Carry took a seat next to us, and I said, "Keke, when the food gone be ready?" I'm starving. I heard Cory say under his breath, "Fat ass."
I looked over at him and said, "Fuck you. You fat." And everyone started laughing at us. Me and Cory can make anyone laugh. We just got it like that.

I stood up an said, "Well, I'm a show Kelly around. Call me when the food get ready." I grabbed Kelly hand and we left the kitchen.
"Where you want go first?" I asked her. "It really don't matter. How about your room?" I smiled. "As you wish." And I led her to my bedroom.

When we got to my room, I shut the door behind us. I watched as Kelly stood in the middle of the floor and looking around the room.
"It's really nice. I see you keep it clean." She said looking at me.
"Of course. What did you expect? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches laying everywhere?" I smirked sitting on my bed. She walked towards me and said, "No. You know your really lucky?" She said once she sat next to me.

I titled my head back and faked a laugh, "Ha!" I looked down and said, "Nah. I'm far from lucky."
She grabbed my face but not in a forceful way. "Look at me."
I looked at her. "You are lucky. You have amazing friends that care about you. Not a lot of people have that." She said while looking at me. She's right. I don't know where I would be if I never met Cory on that park bench. And if I had never met Keke.

"Yea your right" I said still looking at her in the eyes. I couldn't help it. Her eyes were bringing me in deeper. We leaned in and started kissing. The kiss was getting deeper until the door busted open.
"Hey. The-" Cory stopped when he seen us kissing. His mouth made an 'O' shape and he said, "Um. Yea. OK. Bye." But before he shut the door, he winked at me which was a little gay now that I think about it. I got to let him know that he's super gay later on.

Kelly stood up and started heading to the door. I stood up quick and pulled her to me, while wrapping my arms around her. She was right up against my body. "Now where do you think your going young lady?" I said looking into her eyes.
"Nowhere now." she said looking up at me. She pecked my lips. I brought her lips back to mine and we started out passionately but it got intense. I begged her to let my tongue enter, and she granted my wish. It was nothing but pure passion. To bad we had to head down stairs. How I wanted to stay up in my room with her. There's always another time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment plz !!