Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 9

"KNOCK KNOCK"
What the fuck? Who's beating on my bedroom door like their crazy. I slowly got out of the bed and walked to the door. I don't have a shirt on, so I hope its not Keke. When I opened the door, I found Cory standing before me. "Why the hell weren't you at school?" he said welcoming himself in. "Boss made me do something last night." I said lazily. Cory turned towards me and said, "W-Without me?" "Yep." He didn't say anything just sat on the bed.

I sat next to him, staring blankly ahead.
"Im sorry about yesterday bro." He said.
"Nah. You shouldn't be sorry. I should. It is my fault."
"Nah bro. It's all of our fault. Neither of us was there for him. I feel hell of guilty." I chuckled. "Well, is he okay?" I asked.
"Um. I think. He's in intensive care right now. We can go see him." I nodded.
"Oh and Carry is coming over for dinner." Dinner.
"So that means Keke has to cook?" I said smirking.
"Exactly. Maybe you can invite your girl too." I thought about it for a minute. Not a bad idea.

We finished up the conversation and he left. I grabbed an all grey outfit out the closet, with my grey J's and snap-back and went into the restroom. I took a nice hot shower and got dressed. I looked at my cell, and it's 4:00. Cory texted me to tell me to hurry up. I sprayed on some cologne and headed to the living room. He was sitting on the couch. He stood up and we left. We went and took the same car we usually ride around in, which was now becoming funny to me. I seen the men looking out the window at us. When we got in I busted out laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing for?" Cory said looking at me like I'm crazy. "The man knows we be taking his whip and he never stops us. He was just looking at us." I said shaking my head. Cory chuckled and I drove to the hospital.

~~~~~HOSPITAL~~~~~

"He's in room 124." Cory said as we walked. "Is he awake?" I asked slowly. I desperately needed to talk to him. To tell him that I feel like shit because of what happened.
"Yea. Last time I asked Mike, he said he was." I nodded and we entered the room. There I seen a beaten up Tony. I just stared. Cory did too. He started moving a little and we walked a little closer.

"Tony. Hey man. It's me Cory, and Danta" Cory said softly. I didn't say anything. One of his eyes opened up slightly, but the other stayed shut. He looked at me and Cory carefully. I gave him a heart-warming smile and he rolled the one good eye he has right now.
"Tony. Man I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't want any of this to happen. I didn't even feel or hear my cell go off." He just looked at me and tried to speak, but stopped. I sat in a close by chair while Cory stayed standing.

"Hey. Im a go down to see what they having for lunch in the cafeteria." I nodded, and Cory left. It was complete silence in the hospital room. "So like I was saying. Man I'm soo-" He cut me off by raising his hand slightly and saying, "please. Say no more. I know you feel bad. I'm not going to make you feel worse. I don't really see this as your fault too much. I'm stupid for trying to go out alone knowing that we are wanted by peewee." I just listened to him. He was barely able to speak.

"Thank you Tony. I promise this will never happen. I can't believe you survived all of that." This nigga strong then a bitch. If he lived through all of this, he can live through anything. "Why would you say such a thing like that? You know how I do." I smiled and he let a chuckle slip from his mouth. We talked for a little longer before Cory came back in. He had a smile on his face, because me and Tony are on good terms now. I'm too relieved.

We told Tony that we would be back later because the cafeteria wasn't serving anything good. We left the hospital, and headed to Tyron's BBQ. They got the best barbeque in town. We went in and order our food. They told us that it would be ready in a few, so we sat down. While we was waiting we was talking about dinner tonight. Which reminds me that I still have to call kelly.

RING RING
*Kelly: Hey
*Me: Hey beautiful. Will you care to join me for dinner tonight at my house?
*Kelly: I would love too. What time should I be ready?
*Me: I'll text you the details.
*Kelly: OK.
*Me: K. Give me a kiss
*Kelly: MUAH *laughs*
*Me: Talk to you later
*Kelly: K

And the conversation was over.

"That was so damn disturbing" Cory chuckled. I laughed lightly too.
"Boy. Shut the fuck up. Don't let me get started on you and Carry." He stayed quiet then. "Yeaaaa. That's what I thought." I said with a smirk.
"Boy fuck you. Ain't nobody's scared of you" He said.

5 minutes later, our number was called. We grabbed our food and headed home. I had some business to take care of. Gotta head out to the street and make some more money. I'm a try and take Kelly back out to a nice expensive restaurant. Maybe this time we can act like civilized people. I chuckled at the thought of our first date. And Cory, once again, looked at me stupid. I shrugged and kept driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter coming soon !! subscribe and comment!! Thnx for reading this far guys...