Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 11

When we got down stairs, everyone was already at the table. They didn't start eating yet. I pulled out the seat for Kelly and she sat down. Then I sat next to her. "It took you two love birds long enough." Cory said grinning. I gave him a glare and he shrugged it off.
"Okay. You guys know the routine. Bless the food." Keke said out-stretching her arms so that we could grab her hand. She always does this when we have her over to cook. Everyone grabbed a hand and we bowed our heads.

"Father God. Thank you for this food that you have blessed us with tonight. We want to recognize you for all that you do. Without you, none of us would be here right now. Keep us safe, and bless the food we are about to chow down. Amen." Keke said and we all said amen after.
"Now lets grub." Cory said digging in his plate. Keke had made, fried chicken, rice, and mac&cheese. And some kool-aid. I don't eat and then drink my drink last. Nah. Not I. I picked up my glass of kool-aid, and took a swing of it.

'WHAT THE HELL?' I thought after I made this funny ass face. "Keke what the hell did you do to the kool-aid? It taste like you poured the whole damn thing of sugar in this shit. Can't even taste the flavor man." I said sitting my glass back down and shaking my head at her.

Everyone started laughing including Keke. She punched me in my arm and told me to shut up. "Nah. You shut up. You trying to kill our asses." I said with a smile. Everyone continued to laugh and Cory leaned forward to give me a high five for getting on ha ass. Kelly hit me in my arm and l looked at her. She mouthed the words 'stop' and so I did. Ugh. After about 2 minutes of quietness, I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing because she cant make kool-aid. "Oh my gosh. That's some funny shit. You cant make kool-aid bro. You gone give a nigga diabetes." Everyone started laughing again. I seen how Kelly was holding in her laugh.

The situation finally died down and we all just started talking regular. We was talking about Cory and the baby with Carry. And then me and Kelly. And then we questioned Keke on why she didn't bring a guy friend.

"Yea, so why are you here by yourself again?" Cory asked. We all was done with our food. We was just sitting at the table talking right now.
"Because I didn't want to bring anyone. Why do I have to bring someone. It's not like this is a date or something?" She said rolling her eyes. And I chuckled. It's fun messing with her. "Whatever. You just didn't have nobody to bring." Cory said laughing.
"For your info. I have a boyfriend." Me and Cory looked at her seriously. We always have to meet the boyfriend.

"SINCE WHEN??" We both asked her at the same time. "Since a week ago." She said getting up from the table and walking out. Everyone got up and we followed her. She was grabbing her stuff.
"Where you going?" We asked her. "Oh. That is who I'm going to go see right now." And with that, she was gone. No goodbye or anything. We all looked at each other and shrugged.

It's almost time to take kelly home. "Ay bro. I'll be back. I have to take her home." I said. "You ready?" I asked her. She had a frown on her face. "Sadly, no. I dont want too. I like being with you guys. It's fun." I smiled. I pecked her lips and Cory said, "Get a room." Then him and Carry went and sat on the sofa. "Fuck you." I said then gave kelly my attention again. "Baby. You have to go back home. I have to have you back by a certain time. I promise we'll do this again." She smiled. nodded and we left.

The whole ride, we talked about random stuff. I cant tell her about the whole baby kidnapping thing. I'm not going too. She would be fine with not knowing.

When we got to her place. We both got out and I walked her to the door. She gave me a kiss and said that she had fun and she would call me. I'm going to make sure I don't miss that call. I got back in the car and drove home. I returned the car and went back to the crib.

Cory and Carry must be in his room because their not in the living room anymore. Everything is turned off and put up so I'll just get ready for bed. I went to my room. Got in the shower. Put on the usual and slipped in bed. My phone started ringing as soon a I got comfortable. And yes, it's my baby.

We stayed on the phone for 4 hours. And fell asleep on it. She is becoming my world. And I already feel that I would do anything for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thnx for reading this so far !! I enjoyed writing this chapter !! Oh, and go check out the characters for the story !! Still working on finding a picture that discribes kelly !!! :) next chapter coming soon !