Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 13

"Come here baby. Come to mommy." I was in some place. It surely didn't look like my neighborhood. "Come on baby. Daddy wouldn't want you getting your clothes messy." I turned at the sound of the voice. It was Kelly. She looked older. She had a little boy with her. The child didn't look like me. It looked like someone else. Then I seen some guy come up to them and give Kelly a kiss on the cheek. What the hell? The little boy jumped into his arms. They looked happy. Where was I? I should be the daddy. I should be the husband. Giving her the world. I called out her name but she couldn't hear me. I walked up to them, but they still didn't see me.

I was just staring a Kelly. She looked happy, but not as happy as she looked with me. She looked straight at me. But her expression didn't change. She signed and went back to her family.

REALITY~~~~~~~~~~

I heard beeping. I felt things attached to me. I heard people talking and then I heard someone say, "Shutup. He's woke" and I could tell that voice from anyone. Cory. I felt a smile appear on my lips. I tilted my head to the right. And my eyes started opening. I was facing Kelly. She looked scared out of her mind. She was staring at me, with her eyes full of tears.

I looked down and she was holding my right hand. My heart was slowly breaking as I watched her. I couldn't take it anymore. I looked around the room and when I say that everyone was here, I mean everyone. Kelly, Keke, Kekes' parents, Cory, Carry, The whole gang, and Kelly's Parents.

I smiled at this. I really was loved. All of these people could have chose not to come and say to themselves 'fuck him' but they didn't. Cory was first to speak. "Dante, bro. I am so sorry. I wish I was with you." I stopped him. "Nah. It's okay. I'm glad you weren't with me man." He nodded. Everyone else spoke how they felt, everyone except for Kelly.

"Hey. Everyone, can you give me and Kelly a minute to talk?" I asked. They all said okay and left the room quickly. I turned my head towards her, and sighed. I don't want to see her like this.

After a few minutes, she spoke. "Dante, I-I didn't know what to do. When Keke called and told me what happened, I almost went insane. I thought I had lost you forever." She started crying softly.
"I had my parents rush me here as quickly as possibly." I stared and I felt a tear slid down my face. A five minute silence passed and I decided to break it.

"Kelly. I'm sorry. I knew that this wasn't the life style for you. And I'm sorry that I'm slowly hurting you. Just seeing you cry is killing me. So I understand if you want to leave." I didn't want to say anymore. It went silent again. The only noise in the room being the heart machine. She slowly stood up, and then rushed out of the room. I have never cried over a female before, but I feel today might be a start.

Shortly after she left, Cory walked in. "Hey, man. What's with Kelly. She just stormed past us crying." I shook my head, and said, "It's over."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Now chapter is finished !! lol. Sorry for the LONGGGGG wait. The computer has been acting a axz !! And I hate updating on my phone because it doesnt do right !! uh. I know if this is a crappy chapter. !
plz Comment&Subscribe !!