Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 14

"Man, what are you talking about?" Cory asked walking to the end of my hospital bed.
"I told her that she's free to leave me. I don't want to see her worrying or crying. It hurt me to know that I'm the reason for her tears." I said shaking my head. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Do you know how madly in love that girl is with you? You should have seen how quickly she came in here. Not even 30 minutes were you in this hospital before she showed up. Still in her pajamas." He chuckled a little.
"As soon as she seen you, she took her spot beside the bed, grabbed your hand and never moved." I just listened. "You cant let her go. And truth be told, I don't think she is going anywhere. I just think she needs time to think. She'll be back bro." I nodded.

"You really think that?" I asked. "Man, I don't think that. I know that." We both laughed a little. A nurse walked in and said that I needed my rest and that everyone could come back later. Cory stood up and we did our hand shack.
"I'll be back bro."
"Iight" I said. The nurse came and checked a few things out after Cory left. I sat back and let her do her job. She wasn't a old nurse. She looked around 24. She flirted with me but my mind was occupied with thoughts of Kelly.

The nurse left and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~1 Week Later~~~~~~

I was just released from the hospital. Cory and keke was helping me into the car. I was on crutches. My side was bandage up. And my back also. I feel like shit. They sat me in the back seat and we started home. The doctor put me on bed rest for 3 weeks. The fuck? Hell nah. I got to much stuff to handle.

"Now remember Dante. Your on bed rest." Keke said smiling while looking at me through the rear-view mirror. "Fuck that bed rest shit" I said under my breath. Cory must of heard me because he started laughing, and Keke said, "What was that?"
"I said. . . FUCK THIS BED REST SHIT" I said so she could hear me loud and clear. She laughed knowing damn well I'm not about to stay in the bed all day. We soon pulled up to the house.

They helped me out the car and up to the front door. Once inside, they helped me to my room. I sat down slightly out of breath. "Damn crutches" I whispered.

"Alright. I'm about to go cook up something" Keke said leaving the room. Cory sat down on my bed.

"If you don't get yo ass up." I said to him. "Nigga, I can sit where ever I please." He better be glad I'm cripple right about now. "So have you talked to her yet?" he asked. I knew who he was talking about. I shook my head no.
"I did" he said slowly. I shot my head towards him. "When was this? What did she say? Did she mention me?" I asked all in one sentence. "Calm the fuck down" he said with his hands out. I smiled.

"To answer your questions: Two days ago. And she said she misses you, but you don't want her back!" I looked down. "It's not that I don't want her. I'm looking out for her actually." "Glad you said that because I invited her over." he said while standing up.

I was about to say something but he walked out. Damn bastard. I just laid back and took a nap. Wonder how this is going to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe. I know, im not really too happy about this chapter. I'll update again !! It will get more interesting ! Promise !!