Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 22

We tip toed down stairs and seen that it was all clear. We walked to the kitchen and seen the note. She read it and smiled. “Well were going to be alone for a while.” I nodded and sat on one of the stools that were around the island. “So what do you want to do?” She asked me while pulling different stuff out of the pantry and fridge. I smirked and replied, “Now do you really want to know what I want to do?” She stopped and looked back at me. She laughed and said, “Never mind.” I shrugged my shoulders and walked behind her. I love how I’m just super taller than she is. I bent my head down and whispered in her left ear, “Let’s play mommy and daddy…” then I kissed right under her ear.

I thought she was enjoying my pecks of kisses until I heard her moan, “Dante, if you don’t back up, I WILL cut you.” She said the word ‘will’ very strongly. Then she laughed. What freaked me out was the fact she moaned the threat. I backed up some and we both laughed.

The whole time she was cooking, I was in the living room watching scary movies. She would come in and out of the living room to give me a kiss and hated when she said, “I have to go check on the food.”

She finally came back in and said that the food was ready. I smiled. Thank God, because I am starving. I stood up and ran to the kitchen pushing Kelly out of the way. She yelled at me, “JERK!!” I laughed and sat back at the island waiting for my plate. She walked in laughing, “You really think I’m about to fix your plate? You better get up.” This new attitude of hers really turns me on. If she wants to run things, fine by me, as long as she keeps yelling at me. I smiled and got up.

I grabbed a plate and went to the stove to dip out some spaghetti. She stood next to me waiting so she could get her some. I found this funny that she will have to wait, so I took my precious time. I picked up, string by string. She huffed and said, “What the hell are you doing?” “I’m getting me some spaghetti if you do not mind.” Then I went back to dipping some out. She hip bumped me out the way, and now started to get hers. Ok. She wanna play. I walked calmly back over to her and hip bumped her back. She went flying into the cabinet across the kitchen, and I was laughing my ass off. Once she got her balance back, she did the same thing and walked calmly back over to my side. I was trying to hold my laugh in.

“So you think you funny now Dante?” She said a little above a whisper. “I have been funny thank you very much sweetheart.” She nodded slowly. Ok. She is up to something. She can be evil when she wants to be.

While I was thinking about what Kelly had up her sleeve, I felt some ruff meat go across my face and her hand pressed against my face. I stepped back shocked. And I stared at her laughing at me. Her hand was covered in sauce and meat balls. I whipped my face a little and then nodded. I didn’t say anything else. I walked back over to the pot of spaghetti. She looked kind of worried because I wasn’t trying to make a move. I got something for that ass. She stepped closer to me and I was calm. I was very calm actually.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I-“ SPLAT. Right in her face. Her mouth was open and everything. I was on the floor laughing and holding my stomach. My eyes were closed tight because I was laughing so hard. I didn’t hear any shouting so I stopped laughing and opened my eyes. She was standing above me with the whole pot of spaghetti. I gulped and then she evilly smiled. “Look Kelly. I was just-“I couldn’t even get my words out because now my whole face and neck was covered in spaghetti and meat balls. I heard her fits of laughter. I stood up while the food was dropping off of me. “Ohhhhhh. You are so going to get it now baby.”

I picked up a hand full of spaghetti and started chasing her around the kitchen. We were laughing like crazy. She was covered in sauce and so was I. She ran to the fridge and grabbed the ketchup. I stopped in my tracks, looking at her. “You bet not!” I warned her. “Or what buffalo butt?” She said looking ready to spray me. Buffalo butt? Oh ok. She wanna call out names too. I opened my mouth to talk and was face to face with ketchup. My mouth was full of ketchup.

I spit it all out charged at her. I tackled her to the ground while she laughed. We laughed and looked around the kitchen. Damn. We fucked everything up. Not one part of the kitchen was spotless. I heard her stop laughing and looked down at her. I was on top of her with my face a few inches from hers. She was staring at me. The spaghetti sauce brought out her eyes. I chuckled at my thought.

I bent my head down and she met me half way. I felt like we were in a scene from a movie. The kiss was so dangerous. I felt like anything could happen right now. She moaned my name as I licked the sauce from around her neck. She rubbed up and down my abs. We moved perfectly together. I felt myself getting excited and I knew Kelly could too. But she didn’t say anything. Why isn’t she saying anything? I raised her shirt up. She leaned up so that I could fully take it off. Once her shirt was off, I licked all over her stomach and chest. I met her lips again and we shared another passionate kiss.

She started tugging at my shirt, and I leaned all the way up and took it off. She started licking her lips. Damn, I forgot we didn’t get to eat our food. I leaned back down and kissed her some more. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs while still kissing her. I opened her bedroom door and walked in, shutting the door with my foot. I leaned her up against the closed door and kissed her more. She was holding on tight to my neck. Then out of nowhere I heard myself moan. Where the hell did that come from? I shrugged it off and continued.

I put her on the floor and she backed me up to the bed. I fell backwards and just watched her. She started un-strapping her bra. Then she let it fall to the floor. I felt like I was in a trance. She walked to me and straddled me. I kissed her neck and then her chest. Sucking and licking. Don’t forget I’m hungry as hell here.

We fell backwards and I was on top again. I crawled down and started undoing her pants. I looked up and I seen her face expression. It showed nervousness.

What are we doing? Are we ready for something like this? I don’t want to ruin our relationship by taking it so fast. But she isn’t stopping me. If she’s nervous, shouldn’t she stop me? My head is confused. I don’t want to make her do something she is not ready for. So I asked the big question before I removed her pants.

“Kelly, baby are you ready for this?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone who is keeping up with the updates, and those who love the story. Things are going to get better. Well maybe.

So comment and let me know what you guys think. and dont forget to subscribe if you havent already :) thank you !!