Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 23

She just stared at me and I could tell she was thinking. I wish she would think a lot faster because I need to know. I’m very tempted to continue. She sat up slowly. I rose up also.

“I don’t know. Maybe we are going a little to fast.” I nodded.

“I understand. I don’t want to rush you ok. Whenever you’re ready, I don’t care how long it takes. I think we just got caught up in everything.” She smiled and threw her arms around my neck hugging me tightly. I chuckled and hugged her back. “Thank you. You’re the best” She said.

I looked her up and down and realized something. “Umm, maybe we should head back down stairs to clean up. I don’t think your parents would like how the kitchen is looking right now.” I laughed a little. “Oh my God. I totally forgot.”She ran out of the room and I stayed sitting on the bed.

I put my head in my hands and took deep breaths. Dang, I got a little too excited. I thought in my head. And I look a hot mess covered in this sauce. I shrugged and stood up. Oh well. All of that was fun while it lasted. I sighed and walked down the stairs.

~~~Keke point of view~~~

“Mmmm. Tony, baby, I can’t believe Dante didn’t trip when he found out about us.” I said pulling away from the kiss that we were sharing. We were in my room making out. I’m in love with this boy lips. “I know right. I thought he was going to kill me.” I laughed. “Yea, I thought he was going to at least yell.”

“Oh well, back to what we were doing.” He said, leaning in again. I backed away with a smile on my lips. “Not so fast you little bugger.” He laid back on the bed groaning. “What now baby?” He looks so cute when he can’t get what he wants.

“Don’t you want to do something better than making out?” I asked. I just want to see what he’s going to say. “What else is there to do? There’s nothing better than making out. Well, there’s sex, but I know we not about to do that.” I think I seen a little hope in his eyes. But he was right we definitely aren’t about to do that.

“Yea, your right. No sex.” He shrugged. “Let’s go out.” I suggested. He thought about it and said, “Alright. Be ready in an hour. I have to go home and get dressed too.” He stood up and walked to the door frame, but then looked back. “And dress to impress.” He winked and left.

I had a big smile on my face. I hopped up and ran to the shower.

~~~Dante point of view~~~

After we cleaned the whole dam kitchen, we went and laid on the couch. I was so tired, it wasn’t even funny. Kelly was in my arms. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Aww, look at them. Don’t they look so adorable hunny?” I heard a women say. I stirred some and started rubbing my eyes. I looked up and seen Kelly’s parents staring at us. I looked down and Kelly was still knocked out. I smiled.

I slowly slid off the couch so that I won’t wake up Kelly.

“Can you tell her that I will call her later? I’m going to go to the hospital.” They nodded and I left.

When I arrived at the hospital, I went straight to Cory’s room. I asked the Doctor if everything was ok. He frowned and said, “I'm sorry. Nothing's changed.” I sadly nodded and went into the room. There Cory was. Same old position and everything.

I took a seat and started to humor him with what happened with me and Kelly. And I told him about Keke and Tony.

I stopped talking and looked at him. His lips were pale. His skin wasn’t the same color it always was. He looked different. I shook my head and stood up. “I’ll be back man. I gotta head home and work on this paper for English.”

I stood there waiting. But what was I waiting for? A reply? I knew he wasn’t going to say anything. I shook my head and stormed out of the room. What was I thinking?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok. I felt I should update today. Any Ideas readers? Let me know. Comment and subscribe.