Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 25

2 days. Its been to 2 days since my bestfriend/brother left me on this dreadful earth. I've been sitting in my house, mopping. I have't been anywhere. I dont answer my phone. I dont do shit. I just sit up, and stare at the white walls.

Keke, kelly, and the gang have came by. They all want to know when I'm going to start arranging a funeral. I dont want to arrange his funeral. I dont want to see him laying in a damn casket. Lifeless. I refuse too.

Right now, I'm laying in bed reading all of the messages I have been receiving. I can only read so many before I get angry at the fact, everyone is trying to tell me what the fuck to do. I slammed my phone on the night stand and just sat there. My bedroom door slid open a little and somone peeked in.

Oh wow, It's Keke. "Can I come in?"

"It's not like your not going to come in anyway." I said loud enough for her to hear me. She walked all the way in. I scooted over in bed so she could sit down.

"What do you want now?" I asked. "I want you to stop acting like this. He was my bestfriend too. I love him also. And I cry too, but he wouldn't want any of this. He wouldn't want you sitting here letting your life go to waste." She stopped for a moment to look at me.

"We really should get started on the funeral. And we all want you to help. You knew him better than any of us. Please, do this for him." I stayed quiet while she talked.

She's right. He wouldnt want this. Im sure if he could, he would probably call me a p****. I chuckled at the thought, and keke looked at me crazy.

"okay," was all I said. She grinned, and threw her arms around me. I hugged back and looked up at the ceiling. 'Everthing I do from now on is for you man' I said in my head.

Keke pulled away and said, "Everyone is waiting for you in the living room." I sighed and got out of bed. I walked out first and headed to the living room. When I walked in, Kelly gave me a tight hug and kissed my lips. I kissed back. I can't even imagine how worried about me she probably was. We pulled away and I turned to everyone, "Alright. Lets get started."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not much, but It's just something to get me back on track. You guys aren't going to see whats coming next. Not even going to expect it. :) !! subscribe and comment plz !!!