Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 27

No way. It cant be. After all of these years. I continued to walk over to the 'unknown' people. I could feel keke staring at me. And Kelly too. The man that was comforting the women looked up at me as I approached and stared.

I promise this bet not be who I think it is.

My anger took over. The women looked up and I stopped in my tracks. She looked exactly like Cory. I couldn't look away. It was his mother. Oh, I'm really pissed now.

I went up to the guy and pushed him out of my way so I could get to her. She looked a bit afraid.

"What the fuck gives you the right to come to his funeral, huh? How the hell did you even find out? Why are you even here?" I yelled with rage. The guy jumped off of the ground and jumped in front of her.

"Yo man. I think you need to calm down. We don't want no trouble." he said trying to keep the peace I guess. "Fuck that. She brought the trouble when she showed her face here. She don't care about Cory. She just here for show." I said walking back and forward to keep from swinging on her. Now everyone was looking at us. Kelly and keke was beside me. I seen Carry look a bit confused out the corner of my eye.

Cory's mother stepped forward looking at me real hard. "Now you look here. I did and still do love my son. My head just wasn't right back then. When I heard what happened to my son, I cried and cried-" I cut her off. "You are full of shit lady. I suggest you leave right now. I'm ten seconds from stealing off on your ass. And your little pu**y boyfriend not gone do shit." When I said that, all my crew and homeboys stepped forward with their hands behind their backs.

Her boyfriend looked terrified. They were silent and I stood my ground. After a few seconds she walked over to the casket and kissed it. I flinched. Why the fuck did she even walk over to him?? I became filled with more rage. I could feel my skin turn red, and my nostrils flair.

They looked at all of us before walking away.

I took in a deep breath and walked over to Cory's casket, "Don't worry man. Their gone." I nodded to the pastor and we continued with the burial.

~~~~~THAT NIGHT~~~~~

"I cant believe she pulled that shit" I said to keke. She decided to stay with me the night. She was worried about me every since they put Cory in the ground.

But keke is acting a little weird. She's not talking. "Why aren't you talking?" I asked taking a seat at the table in the kitchen. "Um Dante. I have a confession." Oh hell. What is it now. I sucked on my teeth real hard. "What?" I said without looking at her.

"I kind of told and invited Cory's mom to the funeral." She said above a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama just doesn't stop. Comment and Subscribe :) oh and can some of you guys spread the word about the story?? I would really appreciate it