Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 29

KELLY POV:

"Dante, baby, you were wrong." I said softly into the phone. He just got done explaining to me what happened with keke. I think that they both were in the wrong but he didnt have to do her like that.
"What do you mean I was wrong. She was wrong. That wasn't her place to do that." I agree with him, a little.

"I agree, but you didnt have to do her like that Dante. She was only trying to do what she thought was right." I said trying to get through to him.
"So your saying that I'm wrong, and she's right?? Your suppose to be on my side." He said with a little force in his voice. I rubbed my face and sighed heavy.

"I'm not on neither of your sides. I'm just taking what you told me and trying to come up with a solution. Your getting mad at me for nothing." I said getting angry now.
He let out a loud sigh and we were quiet on the phone.

"I'm sorry." he said softly. I didnt say anything. "I-I shouldn't have went off like that. I'm sorry."
"I accept your apology.." I said smiling to myself.
"But you really need to talk to her. Both of you don't need to go through this right now. You two have just lost someone very close to you. This is the time to come together, not push each other away."

"I guess you right baby. Damn. Your always right." He laughed at the end. I laughed a little too.
"Dont you ever forget it either" I said.

~DANTE POV~

Take deep breaths. Deep breaths. She'll forgive you. I know she will. Just ring the doorbell.
I have literally been standing outside of keke's front door for the past 15minutes. I don't know how this will turn out. Im nervous as fuck. We have never had a fight this big before.

"Alright. I can do this." I whispered to myself. As I was inches away from the doorbell, the door shot open. I stood there staring at keke. She leaned on the doorframe with her arms folded.

"It took you..." she looked at her cell, "16 minutes just to work up the courage to ring the doorbell." she shook her head also.

"Umm. Can we talk??" she shrugged her shoulders and walked away into the house. I took that as a yes and followed her into the house. Shutting the door behind myself.

She sat on the couch while facing me. I sat on a whole other couch across from her.
"Alright. Talk."

"I'm sorry about going off on you like that. I should have let you explain yourself better. But what you dont get is that, that wasn't your place. You had no right calling her. You should have still called me and told me what you were plan on doing. Then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have blown up like that." She just stared at me. We sat in silence.

"I guess your right. It wasn't my place but I knew how you would react if I told you. I'm sorry too bestfrend." I smiled and stood up with my arms outstretched signaling that I wanted a hug. She smiled and stood up, running to hug me.

"I'm sorry" we said together, and then laughed. If it wasn't for Kelly, I wouldn't have came to talk to keke. And for that, I thank her.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright you guys. I finished this chapter. Next chapter coming soon. And you guys will be seeing Carry soon :) look out for the next chapter. And as always, I want to thank my readers and subscribers. I love you guys !!! COMMENT PLZ !!