Status: updating soon

It's a Cold World

CHAPTER 7

I have no clue where I'm going. I'm just driving. I stopped the car and looked around. I realized I was parked outside of Kelly's crib. What am I doing here. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

*Me: Hey beautiful
Not even 2 minutes later, she texted back.
*My dream: Hey. Whats up?
*Me: Look out the window.

I looked up, and seen one of the curtains on the second floor pull back and reveal Kelly. I seen her face which held confusion. I stepped out of the car, when I seen her close the curtain. I walked to the passenger side and waited for her to come out of the house. Less than 5 minutes later, she came out with a light jacket over her muscle-T and she was wearing some sweats. She still looked sexy in my eyes.

She walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back. "Why are you here?" She asked leaning against the car beside me also. I signed and ran my hand over my head.
"I really don't know. I got a lot of stuff on my mind. Decided to take a drive and clear my head, and... and I ended up here. I don't even know why." She slowly took my hand in hers and I looked down at her. She had a warm smile on her face. Sorry to say, I didn't smile back. I just stared at her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked in a low, soft tone. Nah. It's to early. I slowly shook my head.
"Nah. Not right now. I just want to be with you." I finally smiled. She got on the tip of her toes and pecked my lips softly. She was smiling now. "Are you cold?" I asked, looking at her shiver in the little jacket. She nodded a little. I opened the car door for her to get in and she did. I walked over to my side and got in also. I turned the heat on and waited for the car to start getting warmer.

It was quiet now, and I was slowly thinking about everything that happened at the hospital. Kelly called my name and I turned to face her. She had a surprised expression on her face and now I'm confused. She touched my cheek and I felt something wet. "Something is really wrong. Your crying. Why are you crying?" she asked under her breath but I heard her. I didn't even realize I was crying. Damn. She must really be worried. What do I do now? Tell her? If I tell her the truth, I know she will stop talking to me. Maybe I can come up with a small lie.

"Me and my best friend, you know Cory, yea. We fell out, and it's pretty bad." I said without looking at her. She didn't say anything. I knew she didn't believe me. Shit, I wouldn't even believe myself. It's gay to cry over another nigga just because you fall out. The more I hang around her, the more feelings I find myself catching for her. She's making it really hard to lie to her.

I'm starting to feel guilty and shit now. What the hell, I minus well tell her. What do I have to loose? Absolutely nothing. I slightly turned to her, and grabbed her hand.
"Kelly?" She didn't respond.
"Kelly? Please look at me." I said softly. She finally gave in and turned to me. I pulled her hand towards me and she began to lean forward. I did the same and in seconds, our lips met. Once again, I forgot about everything. No more pain, or guilt. After a while, we pulled away.

She was smiling now, which makes me smile. But soon my smile faded. I have to tell her. "Kelly. There's something I have to tell you. And I'm not sure how your going to take it." I seen her face show confusion.
"I'm not who you think I am" I said as her face went from different expressions.
"I'll explain if you listen..." she nodded and I began telling her my life story. I watched closely as her face went from surprise to worry to pity to a little afraid. I reassured her that I would never hurt her. She seemed to calm down then. I would never lay a hand on Kelly.

I ended it by saying, "And that's where I'm at now. I feel like shit." She didnt say anything. She stopped looking at me when I mentioned the first time I killed someone. I wonder if she just stopped listening all together. She simply nodded and got out of the car. I knew it was going to turn out like this. I signed and started up the car. She peeked her head through the window suddenly, "Where are you going?" she asked in a soft voice. I'm confused. Didnt she just get out of the car?

"Well...you got and everything, so I thought you were done with me." I said slowly. She laughed lightly while shaking her head.
"No, I just needed to clear my head. Come here" she said signaling me to get out of the car. I stopped the engine and got out. I walked around to the passengers side and stood beside her. We were silent for a while, just staring at the sky. Then she finally spoke.

"Dante. I don't care about the life you live. Yea, it's pretty scary, but you have came into my life, and I couldn't be happier. If you were to up and leave right now, I don't know what I would do." I just stood there smiling and listening. I can't believe what I'm hearing. She slowly got on her toes again and placed her lips on mine. I'm leaning against the car, and she's in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mines around her waist. This is just perfect. She has already stole my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. . . !! I would really appreciate feedback !! I dont know what u guys think about it...and I really need to know. So hope you all like this chapter. Next one coming soon...