Status: On a roll baby! LOVE IT!

Think Happy Thoughts

There might be something outside your window

“Oh my God, Gerard! I'm like, totally going against science and logic!” Frankie yells while attempting to move about.

“Like seriously, they're too busy trying to solve the energy crises by trying to convert shit to electrical power while the economy blows. They should learn how to fly! Cut the gas prices and won't pollute the air! Make millions! Gerard! You've discovered how to save the U.S.A from debt!” He was going off on a rant about something that I didn't understand.

“Now we can finally catch those pesky 'Three Musketeer' chocolate bars before they burn up in Earth's atmosphere!” Wait what? Whatever, there's a bigger question here.

“What happened to the economy?” I ask and sink down onto my bed, letting gravity take it's course.

“Oh, uh. . .Bush did some shit, got us in shit, and left it up to Obama to fix shit,” His nonchalant answer rings somewhere above me.

He's still trying to navigate my room.

“Obama?” Who's that?

“Yeah, good thing too. We almost got stuck with freaking Palin! Freaking from Alaska! That right there makes for a funny accent! Though they are pretty cool. . .Ah, so many Sarah Palin jokes. . .I would so vote for her in 2012 though! Just to see how fucked up things can get,” His wicked grin is heard through his statement.

Okay, so I'm confused as fuck.

I speak my mind once more, resulting in Frankie losing his balance. I catch him before his small body makes contact with the stone floor.

“Oh my damn!” He freaks and grabs hold of my neck, pulling my face inches away from his.

“Damn yourself,” I smirk.

His beautiful princess face so close. Doe–like eyes wide with fear and shock. Soft, light lips parted, trying to pull oxygen out of the air; reproducing Carbon Dioxide.

I reach out to fix his dark bandana while it slowly falls off his forehead. I absent-mindedly tuck in a bit of his shaggy black hair. So light and gentle, like handling cotton. I can tell that it will begin to get greasy soon if he doesn't bathe.

We gaze into each others eyes for a while, time seemed to be frozen, just like my heart.

**ring**

Hearing Lyn-Z yell at me brought me back to Neverland. I break eye contact with Frank and look over at here. She's bright red and glaring. . .is she on her period or something?

I glance back at Frank and set him down carefully. He balances himself, taking a hold of both my shoulders. When he's finally secure, I awkwardly take my hands off his tiny waste.

“Um, yeah. . .maybe I should get back to my father. . .” Frank finally breaks the silence.

Get back to his father?

He WANTS to go back? What kind of crazy mother fucker is he?

“Dude, you can't just leave!” I cry out. Wait. . .shit why do I want him to stay?

“Um. . .whyyyy?” His curious features turn suspicious. “Is it because you wanna rape me?”

“Uh. . .”

What? Ah I can't get my mouth to work! FORM FUCKING SENTENCES GERARD! Jaw, I COMMAND you to open and close and form an actual word! Preferably the word 'no'.

“Yup, you wanna rape me,” He concludes. “You wanna piece of the Frankster. Well, for your information, I don't throw my body around like a whore, Mr. Way. I for one, have respect for my body. Resulting –“ His face and voice are both serious and blunt.

“What are you talking about?” I cut him off. Seriously. . .what IS he going on for? WHAT IS THIS REASON!?

“Uh. . .” I see a bright pink tinge begin to form on his small nose. “Pfft. . .what are YOU talking about? Heh-heh” He tries to brush it off with a laugh, which just turned out to sound like an awkward chuckle.

Smirking, I take his hand and lead him out of my room.

“Okay, so I'm gonna need to blind fold you,” I state casually.

“WHAT!? So you really ARE gonna rape me!? Dude! I was trying to act cool about the situation, but when a guy says 'no', he means 'NO'!” His panicked expression made me laugh. “YOU FUCKING SADIST!” Okay, now he was just jumping to conclusions.

Time to redeem myself.

“Yo, the reason I'm temporarily blinding you isn't for a stupid kinky reason,” I bluntly start, “I just don't want you to see where my hiding spot is. Seriously, I just really met you TODAY, I can't trust you 100%, now can I? Just like I happen to know for a fact that you don't completely trust me. Hence, the 'rape' fiasco,” I mean, I don't want to have sex with this kid, no way! Pfft. . .I'm not in denial!

“. . . . . . . . . . . . .Oh,” I can feel the embarrassment radiating off of the smaller boy next to me. Instantly, I feel bad.

“I mean, you're a nice looking kid. You're totally fuckable! You seem sweet, and nice I guess. It's just, I don't want to take advantage of such an innocent child! But you are attractive, most likely the sexiest kid out there, but-” My rant is cut short by a beautiful sound.

Frankie's giggle.

“Damn Gerard, I never knew I was the SEXIEST and/or TOTALLY FUCKABLE kid out there,” Now it was my turn to become the center of embarrassment.

Damn this vicious circle.

His smirk seemed permanent at this particular moment. Fuck you. . .

“Oh shut it, don't get a big head!”

~le time lapse~

I finally got a 'blind' Frank to the shore. I took off the his bandana, then re-tied it against his (still healing) forehead.

“Um, okay genius. . .how do you get from here,” I point to the sandy ground that we're standing on, “To there?” I point over to the Jolly Rodger on the water. Which for the record, is about a half a mile into the ocean.

“Shit. . .did not think this through. . .” He stated matter-of-factly.

I chuckle at his statement and begin to brainstorm. Here's how it went;

“Swim?”

“No,”

“Walk?”

“Fuck no!”

“Sorry. . .run?”

“Bitch please! You're not helping!”

“Dammit. . .forgot. Uh. . .build a boat and paddle?”

“. . . .”

“Yus!” Fist pump the air, “You're considering it!”

“Yeah, I'm considering YOU to be the one paddling!”

“Scratch that.” Lower raised hand.

“Thought so!”

“Uh, make a raft?”

“Gerard. . .that's the same as fucking paddling.”

“Well I don't see YOU trying to come up with theories, Einstein!” I wave my arms about in the air. Frank's still staring at the boat, deep in thought. Totally IGNORING me, may I add!

“I got it! I can just fly, right?” Frank tears his eyes off of the ship to look at me.

“Fuck, are we that stupid?” I ask, mentally slapping myself for forgetting the most obvious answer.

“I'M STUPID? YOU'RE the one who suggested walking. . .over WATER! I'm not fucking Jesus, bitch” He mutters the last word anger-ly. I offer the fuming boy with a sheepish smile.

“. . . .Whoops. . . .?” I shrug helplessly.

“Yeah. . .'whoops'. . .” He mimics my voice and makes a face.

*FRANK*

Ugh, finally I'm back to the boat! My fucking 'mission' is over! In my opinion, I did a good job! Fuck, but it still makes me feel bad.

I just wish I didn't have to deceive Gerard like that. . .

Am I an ass-hole?

Cause I feel like the biggest 'hole' that belongs in an 'ass'.

“Frankie me boy!” Yay. . .if it isn't Captain Hook.

“What?” So I don't feel 'ecstatic' for being back. . .get a lawyer and sue me, bitch.

“I'm very proud of you, me son!” Fake smile, fake pride, real Hook.

“And I'll be proud if you ever learn how to use proper grammar and adjectives!” I fake happiness and bounce around, clapping my hands together in false excitement, pretending to give a fuck.

“Now, on to part 2. . .” Evil eye's staring into mine.

My mission isn't over, it's yet to begin.

**MIKEY**

“Get down here you SON OF A BITCH!” I hear the fuck-tard yell.

That's what I don't get. . .If I'm her son. . .isn't she calling herself a bitch? Hmm. . .good question.

I slowly make my way down the stairs. I'm afraid that I've angered the beast once more. I'd be surprised if she ever had anything nice to say to me. . .you know, due to the fact that I am her SON.

“Yes, mother?” My cautious voice rings off the walls of our silent house. This isn't a home, it's my own little Hell.

“How many times have I told you to wash the dishes?” Her black eyes pop out of her skull.

I look over to the sink to find one small tea cup occupying the almost vacant space. I know I didn't do that, my mother just used that cup maybe 30 seconds ago. She never told me to wash anything. She's lying, she just wants to hit me again.

Of course, I just look at the ground and stay quite. I don't need another glass bottle to smash my head open.

I quickly begin to scrub the dirty object, riding it of any deathly germs my mother infected it with.

I feel a sharp tug against my shaggy light brown hair. Fucking bitch pulled it!

“Faster, you're wasting my time!” Her nasty voice stinks up the room, damn bitch never heard of a tooth brush. “Now go to your room!” I'm ruffly pulled by my long fringe towards the creaky stairs.

I stumble heavily up the stairs, crawling away from the beast lurking in my house. Slamming through my door, I dive to the ground, losing my balance from crawling. I drag myself to my bed, which is really just a mattress on the dusty floor.

Why do I deserve this? Why can't I just fly away?

I never did anything wrong, I never sinned. . .majorly. . .It's just not fair! My childhood was ripped away from me before I could even live it.

It's all his fault. . . He left; he took the happiness with him.

SELFISH BASTARD!

If I ever see him again, I swear to God he'll pay! It's his karma that's my burden. His faults that are accused on me. His sins that are my punishment.

And with those thoughts, I fall asleep to a dreamless land.

* * * Le time lapse * * *
~Scratch~

What was that?

~Scratch~

Fuck! It better not be the monster! I didn't do anything! I was just sleeping!

I open my eyes and cringe into my blankets. I feel a burst of wind push against my bare back. What the fuck? Why is my window opened?

I'm too afraid to look, terrified of my mother's reaction.

“Psst. . .” It's coming from the window.

Maybe if I pretend I'm sleeping, she'll leave.

“Psst. . .” She's still there.

I don't move.

“PSST!!!!!!!” Oh damn!

I just up and fall out of my bed. I lay face first on the dirty wood. I struggle to get up, last night's beatings were too much to endure.

I get to my knees and dive for the corner.

“Please don't hurt me,” I whisper to her, still not looking at her direction. My legs are covering my face, and I'm in a ball protecting me from harm.

“Oh, so you think just because I broke into your house, climbed through your window, and woke you up, means that I'm here to hurt you? Bitch please, I'm a vegetarian, I wouldn't hurt a fly!” A male's voice rings throughout my small room.

A male? There's a dude in my room!?

My head snaps up, what the hell?

I see a short, scratch that, REALLY short kid. Maybe twelve or fourteen. His face looks too childish, and his dark hair blows gently in the wind. The air blows from behind him, making his dark hair surround his face in a halo type manner. He's holding a knife in one hand, and a small bag in the other. His black boots are scuffed and dusty, while his black jeans are neatly tucked in his shoes. His black tee shirt is a bit puffy, kind of like a pirate's style. He has on a rope as a belt, and his black earrings shine in the moonlight.

Who is this kid?

“Uh. . .” So I'm not good at first impressions. . .who is?

“Wow, you really are his brother,” The boy smirks at my lack of social abilities.

Brother? Who's brother? He can't be talking about mine. . .

“Who are you?” I know I should be terrified, but nothing he can do is worse than what the monster has done already.

“Oh, I knew I forgot somethin,” He smiles and giggles. . .okay yeah, this dude's twelve. “The name's Frank, I'm here to kidnap you,” His tone's nonchalant and makes me laugh.

“A pip squeak like you is gonna kidnap me?” This kid's mad short! “What drugs are you on?” I want a piece of it!

Frank laughs a bit more. His laugh may be weird and girly, but it sure is pretty. . .damn that's weird.

“Dude, you laugh weirdly,” So I speak my mind sometimes, sue me. It runs in the family.

“Okay, bro I'm older than you.” He looks at me bluntly, taking a step forward.

“No way man, you're like. . .twelve! Fourteen at the most,” Seriously, he looks too young! Even if he was thirty, he'd still look like a kid.

“Wanna bet? I bet you five bucks saying I'm older than you,” He smirks at me and walks closer.

Pfft, he can't be serious. Easiest five dollars I'll ever make.

“Okay, me first! I'm seven-teen,” His smirk get's even bigger.

I frown and glare at the floor. . .dammit.

“So how old are you again?” I can hear his evil grin on his pierced lips.

“Sixteen. . .” I mumble.

“Come again?”

“Sixteen,” My mouth barley moves.

“I'm sorry, can you speak a tad bit louder? Just, with all of this noise,” There was absolute silence “I can't hear you,” Fucker, there's no noise!

“SIXTEEN!” Bitch.

I close my mouth quickly, hoping that the monster is too drunk to wake up.

“Ha, that's what I thought,” Big headed bitch!

“Jokes on you,” My turn to smirk, “I don't five bucks!” I laugh in his face and stick out my tounge.

“You bitch,” Frank says breathlessly, his small smile growing slightly. “Okay. . .so how shall we do this?” He asks.

“What do you mean?” What's this (older) kid talking about?

“Well, I did come here to kidnap you. Thing is. . .you're a fucking Giant. . .And I doubt I can just carry you. . .” Frank's voice drifts off, getting lost in his own little mind. “Well, if Gee were here, he'd be all like 'Just sling him over your shoulder!' Or, 'Put him on a leash and drag him to the second star off to the right!' But luckily, his dumb ass ideas are left in Neverland,” Frank starts laughing at his words, he has a weird look in his eye. . .he must be thinking of a memory or something.

“Um, dude. . .I'm confused. What the fuck are you talking about?” I demand, now I'm starting to get pissed.

“Damn girl, the Way's have dirty mouths!” Frank exclaims, then begins to blush.

Fucking perv.

“What goes in and comes out of my mouth is private,” I joke.

“Ha-ha, I wasn't exactly talking about you in particular, Way,” Frank doesn't give me anything else, and I really don't want to know. “OKAY! Back to the main problem. Hmm. . .oh fuck! OF COURSE! I shall actually think like Gee! I WILL put you on a leash, and we can just fly there!” His smile is huge.

Okay, now I seriously believe he's on drugs.

“I don't have wings.” Blunt is my favorite tone, I'm worse than the guy from Everybody Love's Raymond.

“Pfft, wings! Ha-ha you fancy huh?” Frank tries to catch his breath. “Dude, pixies are where it's at!” Gangsta Frank? Yup, this kid's from Jersey.

“Yeah, uh. . .are pixies talking to you? Are they talking to you in your head? . . .While you're sleeping? ARE YOU CRAZY!?” I begin to lose my mind, this kid might be a murderer! Wait, maybe he'll put me out of my misery!

Yes.

“Nah man, you be crazy!” His think New Jersey accent interrupts the silence, he was speaking normally twenty seconds ago!

“I'm not the ones talking to fairies.” I POWN YOU!

“I don't talk to fairies! I don't understand their language! Duh!” He talks to me like I'm an idiot.

“Okay that's it, we are getting you to a mental hospital ASAP!” I begin to push him towards my door.

*insert cute giggle here* “I'm not going out the door! We'll just go out the window!” He tugs on my hand, pulling me his direction.

Damn, now this kid's suicidal?

“Yo, killing yourself is never the answer!” This, coming from a guy who can't wait to die.

Irony is my love.

Frank and I are standing inches away from the window. He's looking in his tiny bag and glaring.

“Hmm, I think this will be enough. . .” He looks up to me, mischief and fun glowing in his Emerald eyes.

Before I can comment, he begins to talk once more.

“Okay, now I'm gonna need your help, bro. Just think of a wonderful thought,”

“Any happy little thought?” Okay, where did that come from? That was a sudden urge that I never want to feel again. . .

“Wow, did it sound that stupid when I said it?” Frank glares, obviously at himself. “Whatever, okay, yeah just think of a rainbow, unicorns. . .Narnia.”

“Ugh, I hate unicorns! I piss on their stuffed animal bodies!” I growl at the wanna be horse. Bitch.

“Um. . .K. . .what about. . .White Castle?” He smiles, getting lost in a world full of tiny burgers.

“YES!” So I begin to think of the marvelous world of happiness. “Must suck for you, you're a vegetarian,”

“Nah, I just like going in and hanging out. . .makes me feel like a princess,” His smile grows wider.

Wait, did I hear him right? Princess?? Uh, whatever, I have no place to judge.

“Okay, you have that thought in your head? Yes? Okay,” he takes his fist out of the back and throws something at my face.

Instantly, I sneeze.

“Fuck dude! COVER YOUR MOUTH!” Whoops. . .my spit is all over Frank's face.

I can't help but laugh, but my amusement is cut short. I then notice that I'm being lifted off the ground. I open my mouth to tell Frank to let go of me, but then I see that he's not touching me. What the fuck!? Why am I floating! WHAT DID THAT SON OF A BITCH THROW AT MY FACE!?

“Ha, it worked! Okay man, just keep that happiness in your head! Damn, this was easy! All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust! Kinda scares me that you already trust me when we just met!”

“Okay, explain yourself!” So I trusted a stranger. . .doesn't everybody? I mean, there's something about this kid that makes him seem harmless. . .watch this blow up in my face.

Oh shit, I hope I didn't jinx myself or cause any foreshadowing in the story! **Le deja vu**

“Okay man! Here we goooooooo!” And with that, we jump out the window.

Plummeting to our deaths.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I abandoned you guys for a bit. . .sorry! I was just really depressed about the Honda Civic tour. . .THEY'RE JUST SO CLOSE! *le whispers* yet so far away :,(
Oh jeez, not to mention high school TERRIFIED! I'm too busy reading and mentally preparing myself for the worst years of my young life:( What evs...not to mention I LEARNED A NEW SONG ON MAAAA BASSS!!!!!!!!! <3 Reptillia by the STROKES<3

So yeah, omg I'm going to this all day concert at the community park with my friends! STOKED!

Okay, so yeah, just leave a *thoughtfull* comment and sub I guess...if you want to I mean. If you're just a bitch who likes to secretly read my stories like a ninja...then so be it...

BIIIIII BITCHES<3

(Sorry, all day Jersey Shore marathon gets ta ya!)

And omg, does anyone else watch degrassi!? Any comments on the last episodes!? FUCKING CLARE! I DON'T LIKE YOU!