Status: Don't know when the next update will come. . . So this one will be on hiatus for awhile.

I'm Not Ready to Die

The apocalypse is here and for those that have survived the wrath of a mutated virus that was meant to make us stronger are dwindling, and soon there will be no one left on this Earth. When I say “us” I mean the super humans of this planet. Yes, we are real and, now that the appending apocalypse is here, we along with humans have to try and survive. Many of us aren’t left, because of the serum that two scientists manipulated in a lab five months earlier. This pandemic that swept the whole wide world made those who you once loved turn into fleshing eating ghouls. For the ones who are like me, they get turned into dreadful flesh eaters too, but they are more dangerous. Once reanimated they are lethal.

P.S: We don't own the band, but we do own the characters we make up along the way. We hope you enjoy this!
  1. Coming Home
    Listen to Outnumbered by the Devil Wears Prada while reading this!
  2. Ambush
    Listen to Blinded in Chains by Avenged Sevenfold when you read this!:D
  3. Mental or Stupid
    Listen to Stupid Mother***er by MSI while reading!:D
  4. Big Daddy
    Listen to Like A Boss by The Lonely Island just for fun you don't have to, though.