ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Vinny Imagine If "Apple Picking"

Its Columbus Day weekend, and you and your family are on your annual apple-picking trip. You don’t have any cousins that are your age, so you go throughout the orchard with your little cousin. She talks to you about her school, what she does for fun, and other typical 6 year old things. You love her so much and you think she’s the sweetest thing in the world. You two stop in front of a nice big tree. “Which one looks the best?” you ask your cousin. She thinks for a moment then says “That one!” pointing to a nice big shiny apple. You pick her up on your shoulders to help her grab it. “I can’t reach it!” she tells you. You put her back down and try to grab the apple yourself. It’s just out of reach. You jump and reach as far as you can, but you just can’t get hold of it. Determined to get that apple for your cousin (who’s cheering on your spectacle), you keep reaching. Suddenly, a hand that does not belong to you reaches out and grabs the apple effortlessly. You turn and see Vinny standing next to you! “Here you go” he says, holding out the apple to you. As you take it from him your fingers brush against his. Even though it’s the smallest connection, you get butterflies. “I’m Vinny, by the way” he says smiling. You’re so lost in his eyes; it takes you a moment to register what’s going on. Finally, you introduce yourself. Just then your cousin is by your side, tugging on your shorts. “Here sweetie. Why don’t you go show your mommy this great apple you picked!” you say to her, placing the apple in her hands. She smiles and runs off. You turn back to Vinny. You two start walking and talking, and eventually you end up sitting under the shade of one of the biggest trees in the orchard. Suddenly, the wind kicks in, sending a ton of flower petals off the trees to rain on you two. You close your eyes and laugh as you are covered in pink blossoms. When you open your eyes, Vinny has a small blossom that’s still in tact in his hands. “For your hair” he says when he sees that you notice it. He inches closer and puts the flower right behind your ear. Your faces are so close, only inches between you. Vinny takes his eyes from your hair to you. “You’re beautiful” he whispers. You smile and look down at the soft grass beneath you. When you look back up, Vinny is looking at you intensely, but sweetly at the same time. You can feel the passion. You lean in closer, and soon enough your lips connect. Another gust of wind comes, and you two sit there kissing as the flower petals dance around you.