ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Vinny Imagine If "Finale"

Imagine if you're Vinny's girlfriend, and you're at ICON Dance Complex with the rest of the dancers and their families to watch the ABDC Finale. The boyz are sitting right in front of the TV, and you're next to Vinny. He has his arm around you, and you just feel so comfortable and safe with him. You look up at him and smile. He turns his attention from the TV to you. You can see his anxiousness for a spilt second, but when he sees you smiling he smiles right back and leans in, kissing your forehead. As you turn you both turn your attention back to the TV, Mario Lopez says "And the winner of ABDC... the champion who will take home the trophy, the $100,000 and the title of America's Best Dance Crew is..." You feel Vinny's are as it tenses. The room is dead silent. In that half second, the boyz's journey races through your mind. Every last detail. The memories cause your eyes to water, and as a tear rolls down your cheek, you snaps your eyes closed as tight as they'll go, hold your breathe and cross your fingers. Then, the silence is broken. "...ICONic Boyz!" Your eyes shoot open, all you can do is stare at the TV screen in awe. Everyone jumps up and starts hugging each other. Vinny slipped away in the excitement, so you hug all the boyz and even some parents. Than you hear someone behind you "WE WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" You spin around and hug your boyfriend. He lifts you up and twirls you. As he sets you back on the ground, you take in his beautiful, sincere smile. You smile back, and your eyes start to water again. Without wasting anymore time he puts his hands on your hips and pulls you in to him. Quickly, but not aggressively. This kiss is the whole 9 yards - fireworks go off in your head and despite the screaming and excitement around you, you're only focused on that kiss. It feels as if it will never end, neither one of you wants to pull away. Finally, you both lean back. You're eyes are still watery, but you're not crying. Vinny looks down at you, straight in the eye. "I love you." The way he said it, the sincerity, the look in his eyes... you're overwhelmed with happy emotions. You pull him in to a hug. Now you're really crying - tears of joy.