ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Madison Imagine If "Private Tour"

Imagine if you were visiting your friend in LA (or wherever ABDC is shot, lets just go with LA for this story) and you pass the building where they film ABDC as you are driving to a restaurant. You realize it’s a Tuesday - filming day! You longingly look at the building as you pass, imagining as if you can see through the walls to the stage. You can see the ICONic Boyz tearing it up in there, the crowd cheering like crazy. Your friend snaps next to your face and you blink. Back to reality. She’s parked the car just outside the ABDC building! As she get’s out of the car, she says “The restaurant is just around the corner. This way.” You get out and follow her. The two of you are seated quickly, and behind your friend it a big window with a lovely view of the building you so wish you were in. Your friend tries to have a conversation, but the most you can do is give her one word answers. You can’t focus on anything but that building. She asks you what you are looking at and you just mutter “Nothing.” She would laugh if you told her. You two finish up, split the bill and head to the car. “I need to get some money, and there’s a bank just across the street. I’ll meet you in the car” your friend explains. As you continue to walk towards the car, you pass by the rear of the building. You pass a door, and as you walk by it someone opens it - knocking you down! “Oh my God. Are you alright?” You would recognize that voice anywhere. You look up at Madison Alamia. He’s kneeling next to you, the rest of the ICONic Boyz standing a bit behind him, looking shocked. “I’m… I’m fine” you stammer. “Are you…” Before you even finish the sentence, you see a smile form on Madison’s face. He introduces himself and the rest of the boys. You explain what a big fan you are, blushing a bit. “Hey listen, can I make this up to you by giving you a private tour?” Madison asks, gesturing towards the back door. You nod excitedly and get yourself to your feet. You send a quick text to your friend explaining everything, and in the back entrance you go! As you walk in the ICONic Boyz spread out, leaving you and Madison alone. He gives you a full tour, introduces you to some people, and finally leads you into their dressing room. You are in awe the whole time. This is a dream come true! As he shows you the spacious dressing room, you get a text from your friend - she wants you back in the car ASAP. You pass on this info to Madison. You see he looks upset. You smile and thank him, heading towards the door. “Wait” he calls after you. You turn around and he presses his lips against yours. As you stand there kissing, he takes your phone from your hands. Once he has it, he draws back. It takes a moment for you to register what just happened - did Madison just kiss you?! You can’t believe it. You look up to see him adding his number to your contacts. You smile the biggest smile, and he does the same. Madison hands you your phone back, and opens the door for you. He holds it open, and as you walk out, you thank him again (still smiling!) and he answers with “I’ll be waiting to hear from you” gesturing towards your phone.