ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Jason Imagine If "Creek"

You wake up to the sound of your mom and older sister fighting. Unfortunately, this has been pretty common lately. You sigh. It's such a beautiful day and they're just letting it slip by. You sit up in bed and massage your temples. Your head hurts from the constant yelling. You need to just get away from it. You get yourself up and hastily run a brush through your hair and throw on some fresh clothes. With your favorite book in hand, you quietly creep down the stairs and out the door. Just down the road from your home is a small creek. Smiling, you sit down next to it, leaning against a tree. You close your eyes and take a slow breath, inhale, exhale. You love it here. It's so peaceful. Smiling to yourself, you open your book and read it's inspiring words. After reading for a while, you close your book and look around, taking in the scenery. You stick a finger into the water, feeling it's chill as it runs by. You set down your book and start looking for some stones that would be good for skipping. You gather a small pile of thin, flat rocks and begin skipping them across the water. Each throw goes further than the last. "Wow, I'm pretty good at this" you think to yourself. Just as you're about to throw another, you see a rock glide across the water 7 times. "I didn't throw that" you think, confused. You look around for other people, and standing only a few feet behind you is Jason! He sees that you've noticed him and explains. "Sorry, I didn't want to bother you." "No, no thats ok." You reply with a smile. Jason walks closer and sits down next to you. "I'm Jason, by the way." You smile and introduce yourself to him. "What book are you reading?" he asks you. You hand it to him, saying "It's one of my favorites." You two go on to have the sweetest conversation about reading, writing, inspiration, music and more. After a while, Jason says "I'm sorry, but I've got to go. I'm really glad I met you." You say your goodbyes and watch him walk off. You sigh sadly. You were hoping to get his number or make another appointment to meet. You get up and start your walk home. Opening the door, you are welcomed in with loud screams. For the rest of the day, you stay in your room, going on the computer, doodling, anything to get your mind off things. When it gets late, you change and get into bed. You take your book (the same one you were reading earlier by the creek) and start to think about Jason. As you open the the page where you left off, a small piece of paper falls out. It reads "Same time tomorrow, beautiful? -Jason"