Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Two

"I just feel like he doesn't, I don't know." I sighed.

"You know that he loves you, Addy."

"I know that he loves me, William. It just feels like I'm not important anymore."

"You are important to Harry." He paused. "It's just with you being pregnant." I shook my head.

"I don't want to hear it anymore." I looked away from him. "It wasn't just my fault. It was his too. And now I have to be hidden because of it. While he can go to Africa and America. But I'm stuck here. And I'll be stuck here when this baby comes."

"You have to think about it like Harry, Addy." He paused. "We're a royal family. People look up to us. If everyone knew that you and Harry were pregnant without being married."

"It's not like we're never getting married."

"You do know that you are getting married because your pregnant."

"Are you saying that he's just with me because of this baby?" William ignored my question. "I have to go." I pushed myself out of the chair and stormed out of the room.

Image


"Harry?" I knocked on his bedroom door. He opened the door with a smile.

"What's the matter?" His smile faded.

"Are you only marrying me because I'm pregnant?" I asked him, the tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Addyson." I shook my head.

"You are." I said softly. I looked away from him as the tears started streaming down my cheeks. "I'm sorry for ruining your life, Harry." I slipped my engagement ring off of my finger and handed it back to him. "I won't bother you again, I promise." I looked back up at him. Taking in his features, trying not to forget them. "Have fun in Africa." I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Addy." He called after me as I walked away from him. "Addy, please." I ignored him as I walked down the stairs.

"What's going on?" I heard William's voice.

"She's leaving." Harry mumbled. I didn't even look back but, I knew that he was close behind me. "Addyson, please, just let me explain." I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I stopped at the door, wiping the tears from my cheeks, and placing a small fake smile on my face. I opened the door just as he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me, Harry." I glanced at him.

"I will when you talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about." I snapped. "Now, please, let go of me." I could see it in his eyes that he didn't want to.

"Don't do this to us, Addy." I shook my head.

"I haven't done anything." I said softly. He nodded his head, dropping my arm.

"Go, if you really want too, Addyson. I'm not going to stop you." I nodded.

"I love you, Harry." I leaned up and kissed his cheek again. I looked at him, and gave him a small smile, before I walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that it's amazing that I have 16 subscribers on this.

Please comment and subscribe!

☮ ♥ ツ