Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Five

looked up from my book as I heard someone enter the room. A small smile appeared on my face as I saw William standing there.

“Hi.” I greeted him. He smiled back at me.

“Harry sent me over here. He told me to come and bring you back to the palace.” I groaned.

“But I want to stay here.” I protested making him laugh.

“He also said that you would most likely say that.” I grinned. “But he said something about the wedding.”

“And why didn’t he just come here and get me himself?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“He’s in an interview right now.”

“Why aren’t you with him then?” William laughed at me.

“I don’t really know.” He paused. “Come on.” He held out his hand for mine and I sighed as I placed mine into his.

Image


“Do you think that Harry and I should get married?” I asked him as we walked out of the house.

“Addy.” He said with a sigh.

“Okay. Do you think that Harry wants to marry me, then?” I looked over at him as we continued to walk to the car.

“Yes, I do think that he wants to marry you, Addy.” He glanced over at me. “Why are you asking me these things?” I smiled at him.

“I don’t know.” I said softly, pausing. “Sometimes, I just think that we don’t get along and that he’s only marrying me, because I’m pregnant.” I could feel his eyes on me as I got into the car. I glanced over at him. “Don’t look at me like that, William.”

“I think that you might have hit your head.” He took my head in his hands and started to mess my hair up, looking for this said bump. I laughed and pulled my head away from him.

“Stop that.” I smacked his hand away from my head, making him laugh.

“You know that Harry loves you, Add.”

“I know that he loves me, Will, I just don’t know if he’s still in love with me.” I said softly placing one of my hands on the tiny bump that showed when I sat.

Image


“Harry!” I giggled as I tried to run from him. I let out a ‘oomph’ as i felt his arm wrap around my shoulders.

“I heard you had a talk with William today.” I nodded into his chest. “I thought that we already went through this.”

“Just tell me the truth then, Harry.” My eyes met his. He let out a sigh.

“The truth?” I nodded. “I love you, so much, Addyson. Of course I want to marry you. Of course I want to have children with you.”

“But?”

“But I just didn’t except this to happen. I didn’t think that you would get pregnant before we were married. I didn’t think that we would have to rush a wedding.”

“We can wait until after we have the baby, Har.” He shook his head.

“Do you want everyone to think that we’ve broken up?” I gave him a small smile.

“Isn’t that normal for us?” I said softly making him laugh.

“How are we going to explain the baby then?” I rested my head against his chest.

“I just don’t want you to feel like you are being rushed into this.” He kissed the top of my head.

“We have to do, what we have to do, Addy.” He paused as he rested his cheek on my head. “And there’s two options.”

“Which are?”

“Get married now, before you start showing. Or we’d have to break up.” I looked up at him. Worry in his eyes he pushed the blond hair away from my face.

“I can’t believe that you really just suggested that.” I said softly as I pulled away from him.

“It doesn’t mean that’s what I want to do, Addyson.” I nodded.

“Let’s get married then.” I said softly, putting a small smile on my face.

Image


“Have you two, figured out a date?” I looked at the head of the table to the Queen. I smiled at her and then looked over at Harry. He glanced over at me and then back to his grandmother.

“Some time within the next two weeks.” He answered her.

“That’s too soon, Harry.” The whole table got quiet.

“Well, gram, I know that it’s soon. But Addyson just found out she’s pregnant.” I looked down at my plate. She hadn’t replied to him. I let out a soft sigh and looked up at her. A shocked look was on her face.

“Harry and I have decided to get married, before I start to show.”

“Not only that, gram.” He paused as he glanced back at me. “Addyson and I have decided that we don’t want to wait to get married. Besides, I’ve already made her wait six years to ask her.” I smiled as I heard everyone at the table chuckle. She nodded.

“That’s good then. Two weeks it is.” I let out a relieved sigh as I heard her say that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the ending kinda sucks. Or at least I think so.

Comment and subscribe.