Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Six

I turned on the telly and smiled as I saw the topic on the screen. Another Royal Wedding. The screen quickly turned to the host of the show.

“Word has it that, Prince Harry and his long time girlfriend, Addyson Williams, are going to be tying the knot on the Tenth of September. This is the first time we have heard anything about their wedding since they were engaged earlier this year.” I sighed as the telly was shut off.

“Why are you watching that nonsense?” I looked over at Harry.

“Oh, so our wedding is now nonsense?” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“No.” He responded, shaking his head. “But with our wedding in just a few more days, people are making up rumors on why we’ve decided not to wait a little longer.”

“Rumors mostly about me.” I mumbled out.

“Yes, rumors about you.” He answered me as he sat down.

“Well that’s wonderful.” I pushed myself off of the couch.

“Where are you going?” I glanced back at him.

“To make sure my wedding dress still fits.” I said with a small smile.

Image


“Good afternoon, Miss. Addison.”

“Good afternoon, Jeffery.” I smiled at him as I slid into the car.

“No Prince Harry today?”

“No, Jeffery.” I smiled at him. “We’re going to the palace, please.” He gave me a nod and drove off.

I watched the small houses pass by us. I let out a heavy sigh.

“Something the matter, Miss. Addison?”

“Oh no, Jeffery. Just thinking.” I smiled at him. “Harry and I will have to move from the cottage when this little one is born. It’s too small for the three of us.” I frowned at the thought.

“I thought you loved the cottage?” I nodded.

“I love the cottage, very much.” I paused as I looked over at him. “But it’s too small for three people. It’s perfect for just Harry and I.” He nodded. “I suppose I can go and look at some cottages after the wedding.” I ran my fingers through my hair, as I noticed that we were pulling up to the palace. I smiled to myself and opened my door before Jeffery could even get out of the car. “Thank you, Jeffery.”

I walked into the palace and straight up to where I knew Kate was. I stopped in front of the door and knocked lightly.

“Kate?”

“Come in, darling.” I smiled as I pushed the door open and walked right in. “Hello.” I smiled at her.

“Hi. I figured that I should probably come over and try on my dress, seeing as I’m getting married in a couple days.” She smiled at me.

“A couple of days?” I nodded. “I could have sworn that Harry told me you two were getting married tomorrow.” I laughed at her.

“No, not tomorrow.” I smiled. “In two days.”

And that’s when it hit me. I was going to be married to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this story. I've been having serious writers block with this story.

Everyone should check out this story:
A Prince With A Crush And A Cheerleader With A Secret