Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Seven

I let out a shaky breathe as I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Today’s the day!” I heard Kate’s voice. I turned to her. “Relax.” She said softly as she pulled me into her.

“Relax?” I let out a small laugh. “There will be millions people watching me marry Harry.” The thought of that made me even more nervous. I could feel my breathing pick up.

“Addyson.” I took a seat in on of the chairs, and lent forward, trying to get my breathing under control. “It’s nothing different then from everyday.” She told me. I looked up at her. “Yes, it will be broadcasted all over the world, but the only important thing is that you’ll be Harry’s wife.” I smiled at the thought.

“I’m just nervous is all.” I sat up and placed my hand on my semi-flat stomach. I let out another breath and looked up at the clock.

“Five more minutes!” Someone from the room shouted. I smiled.

“Ready?” I looked up as I saw my mum. I smiled at her and pushed myself out of the chair.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Calm down, honey. You’re marrying Harry today.” I smiled.

“I know.” I said softly.

Image


I could hear the cheering, as the carriage neared the Westminster Abbey. I placed a smile on my face as we turned the corner and I see all the people that had come to witness me marry Harry.

My smile widened as I saw a little girl waving at me. I waved back at her, and then continued to look around. Waving at different people.

My breathing quickened again as the carriage stopped in front of the church.

“Ready?” I heard my father ask. I glanced over at him, a smile was placed on his face.

“Yes.” I told him, with a smile placed on my lips. “I can’t wait to see him.”

The door to the carriage was opened and I stood. I smiled at the man that stood there, waiting to help me out. Placing my hand into his, I gave him another smile as I slowly got out. I stood aside and waited for my father.

“Let’s go.” He held out his hand, and I slipped mine into his.

We stood at the back of the church. I could hear all the people inside talking. I smiled as I imagined what Harry looked like.

“Now, are you sure that you want to do this?” I laughed at my father’s question.

“Yes, dad. I want to marry him.” I smiled up at him. “I’m ready to do this.” I said softly.

The doors opened, revealing my father and I. I smiled at our guests as we started to walk down the isle. I smiled to myself as my eyes found their way to Harry. He stood perfectly still, staring in the other direction. I bit my lip, keeping myself from laughing.

I noticed that William had turned around, taking a glance at me. Then he whispered something to Harry. I smiled at William, and he returned it.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as we got closer to him. I was nervous again.

I stood at the alter. Waiting for Harry’s eyes to meet mine. I wasn’t paying much attention to anything the priest said. I just wanted him to look at me.

My father handed me over and that’s when his eyes met mine. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him. A smile made it’s way onto his face. And mine followed close behind.

Image


Harry and I stood on the balcony, the first time as husband and wife. I looked over at him and smiled. It seemed like there was a permanent smile on my face. He glanced over at me and smiled back.

I laughed as I heard the crowd cheering ‘Kiss! Kiss!’. Harry looked at me, raising his eyebrow, making me laugh again. He then leaned into me and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled as I pulled away from him. A grin was placed on his face as he looked at me. He leaned into me again.

“This is by far the best day of my life.” He said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been one month since I've updated this. I feel so bad. I'm sorry.
I'm seriously having the worst writers block on this story.
I'm not surprised if I lost any of my readers.

Once again, I'm so sorry. I hope you forgive me. =)
Please comment, and subscribe.

Oh, and I'm super excited because this story has nine stars! Maybe you guys can get it to ten?