Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

Eight

I smiled as I looked down at my feet. I felt a nudge on my left arm, and I looked over towards him. A huge grin was placed on his face.

“Where are we going, Harry?” I asked him softly as I leaned into him.

“Well, we can either go back to the cottage or to a hotel, until we have to leave tomorrow.” He placed a kiss on my forehead.

“Where are we going again?” I asked him. He chuckled, making me smile.

“Paris.” His lips brushed against my forehead as he spoke.

“How many people know we’re going to Paris?” I asked, as a yawn escaped my lips. He chuckled again, before he answered me.

“Just us and Will and Kate.” He paused. “Tired?” I nodded against his chest. “Do you want to go home or to the hotel?” He asked as he ran his fingers along my arm.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said softly as I closed my eyes.

“To the hotel, please, Jeffery.”

Image


“Bay.” I heard his soft voice as he shook me awake. I groaned, causing him to laugh. “Come on, we’re here.” His voice was still very soft.

“Okay.” I mumbled as I pushed myself off of him.

“Hello, my sleeping beauty.” I smiled at him.

“Come on, Har, I want to go back to sleep.” I said softly as I ran my fingers over the small bump. He grabbed my hand. I looked up at him, confused. He smiled at me before me pulled me into him and pecked my lips.

“Thank you, Jeffery. We’ll see you in the morning?” I looked over at our driver and smiled.

“You’re welcome, Sir. I’ll have someone bring your belongings to you later.”

“Thank you.” Harry gave him a nod, before he stepped out of the car. I watched him as he walked over to my side and opened the door. I smiled up at him, and he held his hand out for mine. I quickly slipped my hand into his, as I saw the flashing start. “Come on, love.” He quickly pulled me up and into his arms. He placed a quick kiss on my lips, making me smile. He smiled back at me and pulled me into the hotel.

I kept my head down as we entered the hotel. Smiling a bit to myself as I heard the gasps of whomever was in the lobby.

“Your highness.” I smiled as I looked over at him. A small smile was placed on his face as we stood at the front counter.

“Hello.” He glanced at me. “My wife and I need a room just for the night.” He looked back at the girl who stood behind the counter. “Preferably something where we could have the whole floor.” She nodded and started to look through the computer.

“We can give you floor 13.” She said softly, making me giggle a bit.

“That would be lovely,” I watched him as he quickly read over her name tag “Aimee.” I looked back at her, and smiled as I watched her reaction. They were all the same. Their jaws would open a bit, their cheeks would almost turn the brightest shade of red, and then, they would simply smile. This was the same reaction, I had witness countless times before.

“Alright, your highness, I’ll get right on that.” She smiled at the both of us. “Congratulations, by the way.”

“Thank you, love.” I said softly, then she disappeared. I looked over at Harry. “Call me your wife again.” I said softly. He smiled at me.

“Mhm. You like the sound of that, do you?” He rested his forehead on top of mine. I nodded. He smiled. “You’ll just have to wait for me to say it again then.” He kissed my nose.

“Your highness.” Harry looked back over at the counter. “Your, um, floor is ready.” I watched him as he smiled at her.

“Thank you.” He took the keys to the room from her. “Oh, someone will be coming to drop off our belongings.” He told her. She nodded. “Have a good night, Aimee.” Cue the stuttering.

“T-thank you, y-your highness. Y-you too.” I smiled at her, before we walked away.

Image


I gave out a small sigh as we stepped out of the elevator.

“Whose bringing our things?” I asked him. “And what room are we in?” He laughed.

“I would assume Jeffery is.” He paused. “We’re in room 1205.” I smiled as I saw our room.

“Right here.” I said softly as I leaned against the door frame. He looked over at me.

“I’ll call Jeffery as soon as we get into the room.” He paused. “You looked like your going to pass out.” I nodded. I watched him as he slid the key into the hole and opened the door.

He came towards me and I raised my eyebrow. He just gave me a small smile before he scooped me up and carried me into the room. He gently placed me onto the bed, and smiled at me.

“I love you, Addy.” He kissed me. “I’ll wake you up when our bags come.” I just gave him a nod, before I dosed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten stars finally! Thanks guys!

I hope that you enjoy this chapter.
Comment & subscribe.

Oh, and please, if you want me to check out a story of yours, please comment on my page about it. Thanks.

Also! If you like One Direction, I'm writing a Zayn Malik story, so check that out!

♥♥♥♥♥♥