Status: Last Updated: July 13th, 2011 - Re-Wrote Chapter 1!!

With Corruption, Everyone Pays

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Watching a peaceful death of a human being reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up for a brief moment only to disappear into the endless night forever. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


ft. Danny Briere of the Philadelphia Flyers Hockey Club


Danny Briere has two things that mean the world to him, and those are his kids, and hockey. He would do anything to protect them, and will not hesitate to do so. However, New Jersey has never been the safest state in the continental United States, either.

Charlotte Abigail Johnson is your typically, run-of-the-mill 28-year-old state officer for New Jersey, recently removed from the S.W.A.T. department, and former member of the Reactant Partition within the department. She doesn't have time for hockey, movies, or long walks on the beach, devoting herself completely to her profession. Even if it means the worse. Because that's what matters, right?

Fun Fact: Ohhh my god, I nearly named her Danielle.LOL Dani xD Oh, man, am I a funny one, or not?

This story is © Liars' Pants On Fire. I do not own the Philadelphia Flyers, or any mentioned affiliates with them or the National Hockey League. I do not own Daniel Briere, his family, any Flyer, or Kari Lehtonen. How unfortunate(about Kari). I do own Charlotte Johnson in her entirety. This is a work of fiction, created by me. Please do not steal this story in its entirety or any singular part. I will found out, and I will pack you in a box, and send you away. Far away.