Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty- eight.

I flicked my tongue against my lip ring as I stared blankly at my closet. I've never been to a party before, so I really wasn't too sure what to wear. Should I dress up in like a tie or something? Or dress like I normally do in a t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans?

"Babe. Are you having some trouble?" Gerard asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and nodded my head. He laughed and kissed the side of my head.

"Dress like you normally do. People really don't give a shit what you wear at parties. Trust me."

I nodded and decided to go to the party in what I was wearing. I could do a few touch ups on my eye liner, but I won't do anything major. Not unless Gerard says I have to.

"So. Are you excited?" He asked as he laced up his shoes. I nodded, but I wasn't too sure what I was feeling. I don't know what to expect. But I'll let myself be surprised because I like surprises.

*-*-*

The music was loud and there were many different colored lights coming from the opened windows. Gerard pulled the car to a stop and wrapped his hand over mine.

"It'll be fun. Just stick with me and you'll be fine, alright? It's a party and we're going to have fun," He said with a smile. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Hey Gerard! You made it just like you promised!" A squeaky voice said as we walked up the driveway. I looked to my right and saw Madison standing there. She sorta reminded me of a fairy. Her hair was cut short and she was very petite. She always wore fluffy skirts and glittered shirts.

"Yeah. I even brought Frankie here with me."

Madison smiled in my direction and I waved. Out of no where, Madison wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me in a hug. I gasped for air and Gerard chuckled. For a small girl, she sure is strong.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you Frank. Funny, everyone has the same reaction whenever I hug them. I'm glad you guys could make it! Just head inside and have some fun," And with that she ran off to greet another group of kids who were heading into the house.

"She's an interesting girl," Gerard said, raising his voice above the blasting music.

"Yeah, she is. She's fucking strong too!" I added. Gerard nodded and laced his fingers through mine. He monuvered us through the large crowd and into the kitchen. There weren't as many bodies in here, which was surprising because this was where all the food and shit was.

"I'm starving. You want something?" Gerard asked as he shoved a few potatoe chips into his mouth. I mean, I wouldn't blame him, he didn't eat breakfast this morning or possibly even lunch. It's not a habit I want him to form, though. He's skinny enough.

"Uh, yeah. Pass me some," I asked, holding my hand out. Gerard smiled and scooped a small pile of chips into my hand. I tilted my head back and dropped them in, chewing them and swallowing. They were pretty good, actually.

*-*-*

"Having fun, sugar?" Gerard asked as he ran his fingers across my cheek.

"Yeah. It's very loud, though," I said biting my lip and Gerard smirked. Gerard leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I felt his tongue trace across my bottom lip, and I granted his entrance. His tongue faught for dominance, him easily winning. I laced my fingers through his hair and I could hear the whistles and giggles from the bystanders.

"Well well well. Hello Frank," A familair voice said. I pulled away and saw Josh standing in front of me with his arms crossed. Shit.

"Frank? Who's your friend?" Gerard asked with a smile planted on his lips. Well, here I go.

"Uh, this is J-josh. And I wouldn't really say we were 'friends'," I spat, glaring up at Josh, who just smirked down at me.

"Yeah. We don't get along very well, do we fag?" He laughed, resting his hand on my shoulder. I shook it off.

"Wow. You know fag is a rude word and it's very offensive to people. So, out of respect for those around you I advise you not to use it. Got it?" Gerard sneered. Josh busted out laughing and walked off, leaving behind a large group of kids who just didn't understand that staring is rude.

"Thanks," I muttered, my face heating up. I know at some point tonight Gerard is going to chew me out for not telling him about Josh. I'm mentally preparing myself for it.

"No problem. How long have you known him and how long has he been treating you like shit?"

"I've known him since high school. And he's been treating me like shit since then as well. But Gerard it's alright. I can fight my own battles and I really don't want you to get involved. You'll end up being his next victim and trust me, it isn't fun," I said cracking my knuckles. Gerard stared at me for a few moments and nodded.

"Alright, I'll try. But if he ever, ever lays a hand on you I want you to tell me."

I nodded and the song changed and Gerard started bopping his head to the beat.

"Frankie! Come dance with me!" He said gripping my wrist and dragging me through the large crowd of already dancing bodies to somewhere in the middle. I shook my head.

"Gerard, I can't dance. Really, I fucking suck," I said staring down at my feet. Gerard cupped my chin in his hand and pulled it up so I was looking at him instead of the floor.

"I'll teach you. Just listen to the music and follow my lead, ok?" Gerard rested his hands on my hips and nodded his head. He started swaying to the beat and I tried to keep up. He started out slow until I got the hang of it and then when he felt I was doing okay he picked up speed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Gerard got closer to me. So close, our bodies were touching. I loved being this close to him, it makes me happy.

We danced through a few more songs until we started to smell alcohol on the breath of the dancing people beside us.

"They have alcohol I see. When did that get here?" He asked, dragging us back out of the group.

"Not too long ago Gerard," Madison said as she handed us both an unopened can of Budwiser. I started down at the can not too sure if I should drink it or not.

"Well drink them, guys. It's a party and it won't kill you guys to have at least one," She said happily, taking a quick swig of her own.

Gerard locked eyes with me for a quick second before nodding. I popped open the top and took a small sip of it. The taste was powerful and it was super cold. It didn't taste half bad either.

*-*-*
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well. The end of the party will be written in the next chapter, then, oh yes then, there is a slight possibility that there will e some sexy time;D
Bwahaha. I was going to write and post this tomorrow or Wednesday, but I got a creative fix and wrote and posted it a little earlier for you wonderful people. Anyways, I finally turn 15 Wednesday. All my other friends are already 15 and heading to become 16. Lucky fuckers. Haha.
Alright, yes, I know there is drugs that go on at parties, yeah? Well I didn't want to add that, oh no-no. So there was alcohol instead. Gotta be some alcohol at college parties.
Comment please;D If you wanna, of course.