Tomorrow

Chapter 16

The limo had stopped outside of an expensive restaurant. I was amazed yet confused as to why we were here. Why was today so special?

“Come on Sweetie” Zee’s hand reached into the limo to help me get out. I got out slowly thanking him and we all filed into the restaurant.

“Guys why are we here?” I finally asked as the waiter left us to look at the menu. The boys all looked at me and smiled. Aiden grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Do you know what today is?” he asked still smiling. I scrunched up my face thinking I knew what today was but I didn’t know the meaning of it.

“July 30… but what does that have to do with anything?” I asked wishing they would inform me already.

“Today’s the day you have been clean for 4 years! That’s what we are celebrating!” Jake spoke up. I didn’t know what to say. Has it really been that long already? It feels only like yesterday when I was that person I used toknow be. Tears pricked my eyes .

“Oh Nic please don’t cry we didn’t-” they began to say but I shook my head and laughed lightly.

“No, no im fine. Its just that... Im glad I have such great friends who wanted to help me through all of this... Especially when i never knew you all those years before but yet you wanted to help me. Im...Im truely a lucky person to have you guys in my life. Thank you guys ...really Thank you” I said while wiping at my watering eyes.

We ordered our food, talked, laughed ate and just had a good time. It was the best I have felt since I was a teen, when things were good. I was starting to know the real me again, thanks to the guys and jimmy.

As we all finished up and paid to leave jimmy grabbed my hand , lacing mine with his. I looked up at him and flashed a smile, his mirroring mine. As we walked out the door we ran into a group of people most smiling happily, some with a little awkward smile and one not so happy.

“Well nice of you to go out with your new friends.” Matt viciously spit out making my happy felling disappear.

“yeah it is nice. Celebrating her 4th year clean” jimmy smiled back putting his arm around my shoulder, not paying any attention to matt’s harsh words.Matt made a scoffing sound and began sarcastically laughing.

“yeah that’s what you think but I knew her. Shes good at hiding things . Shes still a druggie don’t let her full you.” He said turning on his heel val somewhat chasing after him in heels. I had had it.

“YES KNEW MATTHEW! KEY FUCKING WORD KNEW!” I screamed at him making him stop and turn around livid. Both groups watching intensely.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i know its short and im sorry .
but hey its a start of me getting back on track... i hope!
so enjoy and some of you were right in your guesses as to what they were celebrating :P