Status: Complete

Daddy's Girl

Chapter Twenty-One

Tanya’s pov
When I got back to the house Jimmy was looking around frantically.

“What are you looking for?” I asked setting the coco on the counter top.

He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes, “Where the fuck were you!”

His voice boomed angrily. I set his keys on the counter top, “I went to get hot chocolate.”

Jimmy’s once soft gaze turned into a hardened glare. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of him.

“Ow, Jimmy let go your hurting me.” I tried to pry his fingers off my wrist.

His grip only got tighter and his eyes seemed to be taken over with darkness, “No.”

“Let go!” I screamed, feeling as if my wrist was about to be torn off.

He released my wrist an I backed up against the nearest wall, keeping a confused eye on him as I rubbed my red and bruising wrist.

“What’s gotten into you.” I held the tears back.

He stepped towards me again, “what’s gotten into me? What’s gotten into you? Who the fuck do you think you are, leaving the house whenever you want!”

“I forgot the hot chocolate.” I snapped back.

He laughed darkly, “Sure you did, probably went to go fuck someone else did you? Little whore.”

I let loose and slapped my hand right across the left side of his face, leaving a red mark then hightailed it up the stairs. Jimmy was stunned for a second but soon enough was barling up the stairs after me. Quickly I ran inside my art room and locked the door behind me, before falling to the floor and trying to stay quiet.

The knob jiggled, “Tanya open this god damned door right now!”

I didn’t answer him as I shoved the dresser sized book shelf that was full of art supplies against the door. The shelf started shaking as Jimmy slammed against it. I panicked and frantically looked for a place to hide. He let out a string of curse words. I ripped of the wig so my head could breathe then tossed the window open before climbing out on the ledge of the house. Carefully I maneuvered my way to the roof and curled up with my knees pulled to my chest. I could hear Jimmy yelling and throwing stuff around then it suddenly stopped.

“Leana!”

Who the hell is Leana?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!