Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

IM IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE PRINCE THAT WANTS TO KILL ME

I was walking home at 3 in the morning because I HAVE NO IDEA!

SUDDENLY I HEARD A NOISE!!!!!! OH NO!!!

WAS IT A BIRD? A BAT? THE WIND?!

Nope. I turned the corner and it was a vampire sucking an important main character's neck. I was about to scream, but I didn't because somehow in this story, it was TOTALLY NORMAL!

The vampire was hot, and he noticed me. He growled, and then I screamed, and started running.

But he caught up to me! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

He pushed me up against a wall that magically appeared becuase it was suppose to be there.

His bloody fingers ran down up and down my neck. He had red eyes and said "I Want to suck your blood. But I have to go."

He lets go of me and I ask him "Why?" because I some reason I don't want to take this time to run away from him because it's like I'm under some spell.

He answered my question with "Because its my bed time." And then he disappears. OMYGOD!!!!?!!! HOW DID HE DO THAT?!!?!!!

----

The next day I wake up with my dad pounding on my door. My mom died when I was little which left me with my stupid ass father who liked to beat me at random times-even when hes not drunk like most the the time hes mentioned in the story!!

He gives me another beating, and then tells me to pack up my stuff which isnt a lot because most of the stuff is broken or I dont want!

(Have you seen that I haven't mentioned my name yet?)

So I get downstairs with barley anything, and to see dad reading a paper with the headline ANOTHER DEATH? IS THIS TOWN HAUNTED BY VAMPIRES?

He sets it down and goes "Stupid kids staying out late partying." Then it swtiches to the next scene where I'm in a huge castle way far into the forest we magically have even though we live GOD KNOWS WHERE theres suppose to be no forests!!!

Then I meet a familiar face, and it turns out that my dad SOLD ME to a vampire prince!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO SCARRRY, BUT YET SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

WHY IS IT HOT?! BECAUSE HE SOLD ME TO THE VAMPIRE THAT ALMOST KILLED ME!!!

AT FIRST I HATE HIM, BUT BEFORE I KNOW IT, IM KISSING HIM!!!

But it turns out when hes sleeping during daylight one day, Im walking in the forest EVEN THOUGH THE PRINCE TOLD ME NOT TO!!!! OOOOOOOH!!!!

I meet a werewolf!!!! AND FOR SOME CRACKED UP REASON, HIS NAME IS JACOB BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE KEEP MEETING UP AND WE FALL IN LOVE, AND THE PRINCE FINDS OUT AND WE START FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!!!

THEN JACOB DIES!!!!

THEN IM MAD AT MY PRINCE!!! SO HE GETS MAD AT ME AND WANTS TO SUCK MY BLOOD!!!

HE PUSHED ME AGAINST THE WALL, HURTING ME! "I want to suck your blood so bad!!!"
"THEN DO IT!" I screamed, because I was still willing to do anything for his hotness.

"BUT I CANT! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" THEN HE STARTS CRYING AND I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!!!!!!!!

SO WE FALL IN LOVE AGAIN

Happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suggested by SweetLilBabyGirl :)