Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

packing

Briana's POV:

The next morning I started packing to go to texas for christmas. I missed Texas but when I went for thanksgiving everyone thought the only reason Cameron and I got married so early because I was already pregnant when he proposed. Ale helped me pack everything we needed for the visit to texas. I was packing Josh's things while he was playing with his toys.

"How old are you now josh?" Cameron asked.

"3!" Josh yelled holding up 2 fingers. I laughed then held up the other finger for him. Ale was in the bathroom at the time.

"you excited for Texas?"Cameron asked. Josh nodded his head and left the room. Cameron followed him and Ale walked back in the room. When Ale and I finished packing everything we Talked to my friend Sydni from the webcam.

"Hey Briana I haven't seen you since your wedding." Sydni told me.

"I know how have you been?"I asked.

"Good good. how are you and Cameron?"

"good just trying to raise josh."I said to her.

"oh Yeah I forgot you had Josh too." I nodded then got up to get some water. I guess sydni didn't know about my pregnancy because when she saw my belly she freaked out."What the Hell?"

"What?" Ale asked.

"Briana's pregnant."sydni asked.

"yeah."I replied.

"you and Cameron excited?"She asked.

"yes then no."

"why?"

"Cameron has to leave for tour a month before I'm due."

"aw Hey I'm going to be in San Antonio for christmas you should come hang out with me. I also have news but I'll tell you when I see you." She left and I laid down on the couch. I started to rub my belly then I felt a kick.I told Cameron right away. He ran over to me and started to rub my belly.

"have Y'all found out the sex of the babies?"Ale asked.

"we decided not to find out."I replied. She nodded then suggested we go some where."where do you want to go?"

"I don't know ."

We found a restaurant to eat at and it felt Like forever till we got our food. Josh kept making a mess with his food So Cameron ended up feeding him. Our waitress looked awfully familiar.

"I'm sorry but you look so Familiar."I said to her.

"you too.My name is Paulina Rodriguez." She said shaking my hand.

"I remember you now! Middle school You Ran for president and I was one of your publics."

"I knew it was you Briana." She said handing us the check.

"Yeah."I replied getting the check from her. Cameron helped me up and Josh was standing next to him.

"How far are you?"She asked me.

"6 months almost 7."

"Oh and thats your..."

"Husband Cameron. and then Josh."I replied.

"how's your friend josh anyways?"

"He died 3 years ago."

"oh sorry. Josh is your son right?"

"No Josh is Josh and Christie's son but Christie recently died and left josh in our care."

"Oh. Well it was nice to see you again I have to get back to work."

"wait paulina what's your number." She gave me her number and we went back home.I got home and slept The next day we had to wake up early and drive to texas.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment