Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Christmas part 2 and Baby shower

Briana's POV:

We some how got passed the sex of the twins and It didn't come up again. The rest of the night all we talked about was Angelica and Davids wedding and my baby shower. Desi,Kat, and Anna planned a baby shower for me.

"Oh Briana You'll have the twins before april Right?" Angelica asked. I nodded Yeah I was due at the beginning of march. I didn't know what Angelica was thinking.

After everything we went back to the hotel and slept. Josh woke Cameron and I up.

"Santa!"

"They are at the house. we are going back today." Josh shook his head no."sorry Josh but we are going back."

"Josh get ready I need to talk to Briana." Josh ran and looked throw his clothes."Briana Do you want to move here?"

"Yes but no. I want to because I miss it and Josh but I love Poway and California. I honestly don't know."I replied.

"I know let's go."

---------------------------

2 weeks passed and I was getting closer to my due date I was 7 months only 2 more months till the twins. new years was great Cameron lasted that but I didn't think he could last a baby shower.

"So you happy for your shower." Cameron asked hugging me from behind.

"I guess."I replied.

"Oh well good luck."

"No You're coming I'm not staying there without you. Some of your family is going and I don't evan know them."

"Okay." We got to the restaurant the shower was at and mostly everyone was there. I saw Everyone from Dallas and Gave them hugs.

"My munchkin I haven't see you in forever." alexis told me.

"I know I missed yall."

"Bri Guess who I invited to come too." Two guys came in.

"hey I haven't seen you in a while." John told me. John is an old friend I had every class with him Kinder -5th .

"yeah How's your mom?"

"Good remember my friend Javier."

"Yeah Hi Oh I'm being rude This is my husband Cameron. And This is Josh."

"I thought you just got married not evan a months."John asked.

"Yeah but before my friend Christie Died and put cameron and I as his guardians."

"Oh. How's teaching?"

"Good But I'm helping my cousin out on a script for a movie."

"Oh yeah I heard you also did that."

"Yeah It's pretty nice. What are you doing these days?"

"Just working and going to school."

"That's nice you dating anyone?"

"No I just broke up with my girlfriend."

"Oh ow." I said holding my belly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine when did you brake up?"I asked sitting down.

" just before I came over here. she gets jealous with every girl I hang out with. She went nuts when I told her I was coming."

"Oh that sucks yo-"I looked at alexis and I saw her and Javier holding hands."You Don't need her."

"Yeah." John turned to see what I was looking at."Oh you didn't know. They have been going out for a while now."

"how long of a while?"

"2-3 months." I nodded and everyone came up to us.

"so Midget hands." I turned and saw 3 other guy friends I hadn't seen in a while. " How come you never told us you were pregnant?"

"Okay who invited yall?" I asked.'It feels more like a high school reunion instead of a baby shower."

" Briana come here." Cameron called me over to him.

"huh?"

"how many people came?"

"I don't know a lot of old high school friends are showing up." I took cameron to were everyone else was.

"Hey guys this is my husband Cameron."

"why does he look so familiar?" my friend kyle asked. the rest of the shower was good. the next day all my friends and I planed to hang out before they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
baby shower