Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Chapter 18

Briana's POV:

A week had passed and Cameron's Birthday was coming up. I Had went to work out at the gym with the Desi to lose the weight I gained with the twins. when I came back I heard Josh playing in the back with the boys and I went inside to check on Cameron Jr. and Celia.

"Hey where's Briana?" I heard Zach say from the baby monitor.

"Gym with Desi." Cameron replied.

"Oh."

"How come you didn't know aren't you with Desi?" Nathan asked,

"We broke up. She caught me with another girl." Zach replied.

"Who was the girl?" Michael asked.

"Kate Mills From High school " Zach said. I knew Desi and zach broke up because he cheated but I didn't know with who. I was in shock Kate was engaged to Rayray.

"Hey You know kate is engaged to Briana's Best friend Rayray the wrestling coach." Cameron pointed out.

"What? No!" Zach replied.

"Yeah all of us knew." Nathan replied.

"Oh."

"Did you still like desi?" Cameron asked.

"Yes I love her It's just I don't know." Zach said. They walked inside the house and I ran to the Mine and Cameron's room I knew Cameron would go check on the twins. Sure enough he came up and checked on them.

" Hey I didn't know you were home." Cameron said.

"yeah I just got here." I told him.

"Oh you coming downstairs?" He asked.

" Yeah" I replied following him downstairs.

"Hey briana." the guys said hugging me."What were you going to do for Cameron's birthday?"

"Barbecue?" I asked Cameron.

"Sure." He replied.

"Barbecue saturday."

"I'm going to invite kate and some people from work is that fine?"I asked. I saw zach have a frightened look on his face.

" yeah." I walked upstairs to get my phone and I heard zach say

"Man why couldn't you tell her no?"

"I can't." Cameron replied. When i got upstairs to my phone I texted Cameron " I Heard Everything Zach said." "I know I saw you walk in the house." He replied. I walked downstairs and the guys were leaving. I told them bye and put josh to bed.

------------------------

The next Morning at work Kate walked into my class room.

"hey do you have tape?" Kate asked.

"yeah. guess what I heard yesterday." I said.

"What?" She replied.

"That Zach was cheating on desi with some nasty little whore." I told her.

"Oh. Um do you know who it was?"She asked.

"yeah"

"who was it?"

"YOU!" I told her.

" What do you mean?"

"Zach Said it to the guys he didn't know I was listening but he said it and I heard it from the monitor."

" I don't love rayray anymore and I don't like Zach. he was a mistake."

"what are you going to do about Rayray?" I asked.

"I don't know but I need your help."

"with what?" I asked.

"I'm Pregnant with Zach's baby but I don't want him to know. I need you help with Doctors and when It comes."

"What!"

"please help me out I know you are moving to texas but please."Kate begged.

"okay what is with everyone getting pregnant?" I asked.

"I know thats what I said you,Kat,and now me." Kate said.

"What are you going to do when Cameron and I move to texas?" I asked.

"I guess stay here or move with you."

"So your not telling Zach?" i asked.

"Nope." She replied.

"At least brake up with rayray." i told her.

"I'll do it when I get home."
♠ ♠ ♠
School