Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

a&d's wedding and Texas house

Cameron's POV:

The Drive to Texas was long and the babies were crying like crazy. Rayray,Kate,and Desi went with us and helped when the babies were crying. I told Nathan Briana's trying to set her up with a friend of her's.

"So Kim is going to the wedding?" Nathan asked from the phone.

"Yeah you'll see her in a little bit." I told him.

"Have you met Kim?"

"Yeah."

"What does she look like?" Nathan asked.

" She's taller then Briana red hair kinda up to her chin."

"How much taller then Briana?"

"A couple inches."

"oh how old is she?"

"she's turning 18 in a couple weeks. Hey I have to get ready and Briana's Calling me." We hung up and I got the twins and I ready.

Briana's POV:

We got to the church and I saw a lot of girls I hated from high school.After the ceremony we went to the reception and Cameron and I had to change the babies so He took josh and Cameron and I took Celia. I walked out and I Saw my ex-boyfriend Liam outside of the restroom. He started walking toward me and Cameron walked out of the restroom. He kissed me and grabbed my hand. We Sat down at the table with Zach and Desi. Kate was talking to Jorge and everyone from Dallas.

"Where are Kat and Michael?" I asked.

"Kat's Parents went to the ceremony and Saw she was Pregnant but they never met Michael so they are talking to them." Desi replied.

"Oh Where's yasmine and Dillon." I asked.

"They just got here." I nodded and looked around. I saw my Ex-Liam's twin sister paige sitting with her mom so I asked cameron If he would come with me and talk to her. We walked to the table and Paige saw me and stod up.

"Briana I haven't seen you in forever how are you doing?" I looked at her and she look like she was ready to pop.

"I Know. This is my husband Cameron." She Freaked out.

"What You are the one that married Cameron?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh Nice to meet you I love your band." She said.

"Thanks." He said.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Good I Got married To Ashton."

"Ashton Pena DJ?" I asked.

"yeah." Liam Came to the table.

"Hey Briana. how have you been?" He asked.

"Good. Liam this is my husband Cameron. Cameron this is my ex Liam.They shook hands and I finished talking to Paige.

"So How far are you?" I asked.

"7 months. Angelica said she went to visit you when you had you baby."

"Babies I have 2 month old twins." I told her.

"Oh and you managed to stay skinny." She said.

"hahaha thanks was ashton the DJ tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah Some time he DJ at your mom's monthy parties."

"Oh. I haven't gone to them in a while. I have to Go Zach sometimes scares me when he holds the babies." I said walking to Zach. I Got to the table and Zach was playing with Celia.

"Man I can't wait till I Have my own child." Zach said.

"Just a couple more months and you'll have one." I said to him."So What's going on with you and Desi?"

"We are back together." He said.

"Oh Well I'm going to get a drink." I said getting up. I looked at Kim and Nathan. They were dancing And Then I felt a tap on my sholder. I turned and saw Jorge.He asked me to dance I said yes. I put my drink on the table and then Went to dance with him. We dance for a while then I went to check on Celia and Jr. I dance with Alot of people that night.

"Have you started looking at houses?" I asked nathan.

"Yeah. have you and Cameron?"He asked.

"Yeah we are looking at some tomorrow." I said.

"Oh."

"Yeah Kim Were you going to Move back to Texas?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have been looking at places for over a year now but there are none I like."

"well Hopefully we find one we like."The rest of the night was fun. I talked to Liam and some old friends.Logan went to so Cameron and I made Peace with him. The next morning we went looking at houses for hours until we found the right one. Everyone was with us and they loved the house. Everyone else already had a place in the area. Kim and Kate were going to live with us for a while untill they found a house. Cameron and I got the house I was happy because Josh and the twins could go to the school I went to.

"Here's the keys and you can move in when ever you want." The real estate lady said handing me the keys.

"Briana do your students know you are moving?" Dillon asked.

"No Not evan Anna." I replied.

"So Not evan Anna knows you're moving?" Nathan asked.

"No I'm telling the whole class this week when I go back." I said. Everyone nodded and we desided to go out to eat. I called Paige and asked her if she could meet us at the resturant. we got there and were seated quickly.We talked then Paige and Ashton had to leave. We Got to my mom's house and Kim had to fly back So she got her stuff and left.

" When do We Drive back?" Kat asked.

"Cameron and I drive back tomorrow but yall can drive back whenever." I told them.

"Oh. well Michael and I are leaving right now I know it's late but I have Work tomorrow morning so we are flying over there. Zach came with us so we thought he could take the car back when Yall leave." Kat said.

"Oh are you leaving now."I asked.

"Yeah."We told them bye and They left.My Sister came To the house and asked if we were going to take my mom's house after all.

"So were you going to use the house?" Rebecca asked.

"No Why do you ask?"I asked.

"I Ronald and I can't pay for our house we have now and I know mom's house is way less then the one I have now."

"Oh Well We just bought a house."

"Can I see it?" She asked.I looked at Cameron and He nodded his head yes.

"Yeah You want to see it now?" I asked.

"Yeah " Kate,yasmine,and Jorge wanted to go with me so We got to the house and I showed Rebecca the house."Wow It's pretty."

"Yup We are moving in during the summer." I said. We went back to my moms and slept. My mom let Rebecca have the house she rents out and The next day we drove back to Poway.