Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

chapter 22

Briana's POV:

The Next weekend Cameron and I went to the beach with everyone and Kim flew in for a couple days. It was the first time The twins ever went to the beach.

"I love how they go swim right when we park the car."Kat said.

"Nope Not all Cameron stayed with Briana." Desi said.We set up And Cameron sat with me for awhile then said.

"You are fine right because I'm gonna go surf."

"Yeah we're fine." he ran off and the girls and I talked about stuff."So why hasn't Jorge came?"

"He flys in tonight." She replied.

"Josh you want to go in the ocean?" I asked. He nodded and I we went in the ocean. Dillon Took Him from me and I grabbed the twins and took them in with me. After the beach Cameron and I went back home and I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and I saw Jacob,jaylen,Jorge,Victoria, Alexis,Bianca,and paige.

"hey what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to visit and Cameron told us this is the last week of school?"Victoria told me.

"Yeah so we desided to Help you pack and unpack when you get to texas." Alexis said.

"oh did you need a place to stay?"I asked.

"Can we please stay here?" Jacob asked.

"Yeahh I have 1 extra room and then there's the living room. Jorge have you gone to see Kate?"I asked.

"Yeah she has work ughh." He replied.

"Hahahahah so do I but I have something you guys can help me with. Can you guys come to the school and take down all the posters and my things out of my desk?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Well yall can go fight for the room." I told them. Jaylen Started pushing shoving and yelling move bitch. he beat everyone to the room and he said he could let one more person share the room with him. bianca shared the room with him and everyone stayed in the living room.

---------

The next day I went to work and when I went to go talk to Kate for 2 seconds during class. everyone from dallas walked in my class. Good thing Anna reconized them.

"Shut what's the class room number?" Jaylen asked walking into the class room.

"The teachers not evan in here it's not her classroom." Alexis said.

"What are you guys doing here?" anna asked.

"Who are you?" Jacob asked.

"Anna Cameron's sister you dumbass." Victoria said.

"oh What classroom is Briana's?" Jacob asked.

"This one she went to talk to Kate." I walked in the door.

"Hey you can take down the posters and put them in this box, Then you can put the pictures and things on my desk in this box." I told them.They nodded and started packing my things. By the end of the day all my things were out of the classroom.I got home and Cameron was packing our clothes in boxes.

"briana I talked to kim and she is moving in with me for a while till she finds a place."Nathan told me.

"Oh well I have one extra room now." I said. when the week ended we had everything we needed packed in boxes and loaded in a truck. Before we left we visited my dad and step mom suzie in LA.

"Hey Let me see my grandbabies." Suzie said as she picked up the twins.

"Hi Beeana." My dad said to me. I laughed him and my brother always say BEEana not BRIanna.

"Hi dad We just wanted to see yall before we left."I told him.

"Oh When do you think you might come back to California?" He asked.

"eh Proably before Josh starts school." I told him.He nodded.

"Were yall going to florida with us?"She asked"Last year you were on tour so you didn't go."

"Yeah I haven't talked to Cameron about it. But we'll try. Tell me when you go back to arkansas I'll try to go." I told them.

"Yes I'll tell you." We left and during the drive to texas Cameron asked me what were suxie and I talking about.

"Suzie is from arkansas and when I was younger I would go visit her and my dad every summer. I love it up there. every year the first week of august her family goes to florida for a week. It's great I didn't go last year because I was with you andthe guys on tour."I explined to him.

"Oh Well Let's go this year." He told me. I nodded and looked at the kids who were sound asleep. We got to texas and we started unpacking things. we had put the babies to sleep and then we went to sleep. everyone else was coming the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beach fun

Moving to Texas

please tell me what you think