Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

movies and Kat's baby

Briana's POV:

months passed we went to florida with my stepmom and her family and Josh started school. kate found a job at the school Josh and ronald Jr are going to. Kim moved out and moved in with Desi. My step cousin Kelli for arkansas came to San Antonio to visit My brother and I she needed a place to stay so I let her stay in Kim's old room. Cameron took the twins with him to the music store and kelli and I went to the mall.

"So why did you leave lance and took the kids?" I asked.

"Because lance was cheating and I've had enough of his crap. The stupid douche bag has another kid the same age as Tori. I didn't know until the other day he's known ever since Aria his other daughter was born."

"I knew he was hiding something I didn't think it was that bad though. Are you going back at all?"I asked.

"Not for a while I Was transferred over here anyways so I'm going to find a house But can we stay here till we find a place?"

"Yeah Tori can sleep with you and the boys can stay in Josh's room I can set up a mattress in there."

"Okay it's only till find a place." as she said that he turned an bummed into a friend of mine that plays for the Atlanta braves knocking all this items down."I'm so sorry."

"No It's Fine I'm Blaine." He said.

"Kelli I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's fine I over heard your conversation and If you couldn't mind I would love to take you out on a date." He asked.

"Um Uhhhh I-"

"Be at my house around 4 she can be your date for the movies tonight."I said cutting her off. He nodded and walked away. We payed and Kelli was yelling at me.

"What the hell do you think you were doing? I have kids He doesn't look like he does." She told me.

"He does 1 her name is Chelsea she's 6 like tori. I known him and his ex for years. Blaine was my neighbor when I was younger. He's like 2 years older then me. his baby mama Ellis is a bitch She left him for my ex and then she found out she was pregnant and went running back to Blaine. Blaine stayed with her till she had the baby then he took off with Chelsea. Ellis always complained about Chelsea so Blaine took of and left when Ellis found out he was a professional baseball player she found him and tried to get back with him."I explained to her. by the time I finished we got back to the house and I got ready for The movies Cameron and I bought a screening room for the day and invited people to watch harry potter.

-------------

We got to the theater I walk into the room and I sat Kelli's kids Linda 8, Jeremy 7, And Tori 6 down. I sat down Jr. started to cry picked him up and he wouldn't stop cameron took him from me and he stopped. The movie was good and afterwards we went out to eat at chedders. Blaine told Kelli about Chelsea and Kelli told him about her 3 kids.

The next day I went out to eat with Kat,Alexis,and Kelli. we ate and when I was paying kat's water broke. She started freaking out she didn't know what to do. I finished paying and went straight to the hospital. Michael got there before us and he was freaking out because kat was freaking out. Once Kat finally had the baby we Saw it right away. Michael told us they had a girl and were naming her lindsey Isabella Martinez. she was so adorable it was late and I knew My aunt couldn't watch The babies and Josh anymore. I Left and went straight to My aunt Yvonne and uncle Ralph's house.

"I'm so Sorry about my timing My Friend went into labor and she wanted me there. I'm super sorry."I apologized.

"It's fine Desi told me about it and If you needed me till tomorrow I would watch them." She replied handed me the twins."Josh Is asleep in Desi's old room he could stay if you want."

"It's fine he has school tomorrow I'm going to buckle The twins in and I'll come back to get josh." She nodded and I went to buckle the twins in I was going back to get josh but My aunt was walking to my car with him already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Movies

Kat's baby

sorry it took so long I've been busy and Please comment and subscribe