Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Kate's baby shower

Briana's POV:

A months passed and it was october.Desi came back from Arizona and Zach proposed to her their wedding was going to be in January Kate was due soon and we planed a baby shower for her. I had been really upset with Cameron lately. he was always over at one of the guy's house and I would try to work on the script but Cameron wasn't there to watch the kids. He got mad when I Told him I was planing Kate's baby shower.

"You said you barley have enough time to write why are you throwing her a baby shower." He asked.

"She's my friends you are hardly evan here to watch the twins so that's why i have no time to write."He left and walked to the room. While he was gone his phone started ringing. I went to look at it. He got a couple messages from Selena Gomez. When I saw that they had been hanging out alot I got mad. Selena made me jealous Cameron had feelings for her right before he met me. I put his phone down then but Jr. in his crib. Cameron came back to the living room to get his phone.

"Hungry!" Josh said walking up to me. I Picked him up then went to make him a sandwich. We walked out of the Kitchen and cameron was leaving.

"I'm going to go help Zach move into his new house." I rolled me eyes. Cameron walked up to me then leaned in to kiss me. I turned and he ended up kissing my check. He made a 'what the hell' face. "What was that?"

"I thought you were going to help Zach?" I said. He walked out and I went to take a nap. I woke up and it was going to 5. Desi called waking me up.

"Hey do you need me to go over and help you set up for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Ohh I don't know." I replied.

"you sound like you just woke up?"

"Yeah um is Cameron over there?"

"Yeah. He got here an hour ago." I rolled my eyes he left 2 hours before she called.

"ughh Um yeah I need help." She came over and I told her why i was mad at him. I needed more stuff so Desi and I went to the store. We walked out and right next the store was a starbucks Cameron and Selena were there. Selena looked straight at me and Kissed Cameron.

Cameron's POV:

I had been Hanging out with selena alot lately behind Briana's back. Briana was getting mad because she had to Finnish writing her script for roman but she couldn't do it because i wasn't there to help her out. one day I went to see help Zach and desi move into their house and selena called said she wanted to hang out I left. we went to starbucks and we were talking out of no where she kissed me. After she kissed me I walked out of the starbucks and saw briana walking to her car in Tears. I went home and all of briana's stuff was gone. I called her a million times she wouldn't pick up. after a while I called her mom she wasn't there. I knew if she was kat's,desi's,or Yasmine's they would say she wasn't there. I called Dillon she wasn't there I called Michael she wasn't there I finally called Zach and she had been there with the kids and Kate.

"What happened? When they came in earlier Briana was in tears." Zach asked.

"I had been talking to selena behind her back. I know Briana doesn't like her but she was my friend. earlier I went to starbucks with her and She kissed me. Selena did it on purpose to brake briana and I up." I explained."Can you give her the phone she won't pick up my calls"

"Yeah I'll try." He said handing her the phone.

"Who is it?" Briana asked.

"I didn't ask they said they needed to talk to you." Briana grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hear me out before you hang up!" I said.

"You know I don't like selena first you lied then you kissed her. What is there to explain I know everything. I need the house tomorrow you can go Hang out with Selena I just need you out."

"Briana That's not what happened!"

"Whatever I don't want to hear it!" She hung up. I went to bed and the next morning I called Briana. just as I was calling her Selena was at the house ringing the door bell.

"Hey cameron!" Selena said.

"Selena I don't like you I love Briana. She is my wife I love my kids I would never do anything to risk losing them. Just leave!" I closed the door on her and looked at my phone. Briana didn't answer. I went to make coffee and I heard The back door open. I looked and it was Briana with the kids.

"Can You watch them during the baby shower?" She asked.

"Yeah Briana it wasn't what you thought. I Know I shouldn't have been hanging out with Selena behind your back I'm sorry I regret it. Yesterday She kissed me. I Told her to back off I won't talk to her ever again." I explained.

"Yeah right. I have to go shower." Briana left and went to go shower.

Briana's POV:

I went to go shower and when I was just about to get in i noticed I had a voice mail. I Heard it and It was cameron talking to selena telling her to stay away. I Left a note on the bed then went to shower. I got out and Cameron was reading the note.

"What do you mean you heard everything?" He asked. I grabbed my phone.

"I'm sorry It's just I don't like selena and then she looked straight at me when she kissed you." I showed him the voicemail. I kissed him One thing lead to another and we had sex. Kate came home and was looking for me.

"Briana where are you I need your help to pick out an outfit."kate said I got up and got ready. I Helped her find and outfit. Desi and Zach came and Zach asked me if I had talked to cameron.

"Yeah um He's outside you can go talk to him." I said.

"Have you talked to cameron?" Desi asked.

"Yes. It was all selena She kissed him. I got this voicemail and it was basicaly cameron talking to selena telling her to stay away." I said. They nodded and finished decorating. later people started coming. The shower went great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Briana Catches Cameron and selena

sorry i had to delete the chapter i posted last time! and