Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Pregnant?

Briana's POV:

2 months passed it was December And Kate was A week from her due date. Zach And Desi already had the nursery ready. The guys had to leave for a 3 month tour in January and after that they had a 2 month tour. In january I had to go to new york on the set of the movie I wrote the script for. After Desi and Zach's Wedding Cameron and I were moving to Poway till he had to leave for tour then I was moving to New York with Desi.Desi Planned a party for Zach and I wasn't feeling my best. I went to help her set up and I threw up all over Zach.

"I'm So sorry! I said. Desi was laughing Zach was looking at my throw up all over him.

"Are you okay you must have thrown up because you've been working out at the gym so much." Desi said.

" Yeah I think so."

"or maybe it's another baby?" Zach said. I had a 'oh my Gosh' face

"that is impossible right?" desi asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied. I thought I was late and then morning sickness. "I have to go josh has basketball practice."

I got to josh's practice and my sister was there with ronald. I had forgot she put ronald in basketball too. I sat next to cameron and he asked me how decorating and working out was.

"good I just um threw up on Zach." I said.

"what how come you threw up on him?" he asked.

"I was going to the bathroom to throw up then zach got in the way and I threw up on him." He started laughing."Cameron it's not funny it's his birthday and iI threw up on him."

"Yes it is." the practice ended and I went to the store. I bought 3 pregnancy test. when I got home Cameron was giving the twins a bath. I ran up to the bathroom and took the test. All three test were positive. I grabbed a test and walked out . Cameron was in the room dressing the twins.

"Cameron look." I showed him the test and he freaked out.

"What are you sure?"

"Um Yes I took three and this morning I threw up on Zach I think that's enough proof." I replied. He laughed I got ready and we went to Zach's party. I told desi she got mad at me.

"What were yall two thinking you just had twins almost a year ago."

"I don't know Shh. only you know I'm not going to tell anybody till tomorrow." I said.

"Okay I won't say anything but now how's your dress going to fit around your baby bump." I rolled my eyes then went to sit down. We were going to leave and just as Kate and I were walking out the door she got a strong contraction. It hurt her so much she sat on the floor. she was so close to her due date she knew it was time. Cameron dropped us off at the hospital and Zach met us there with desi.

Kate was in labor for hours. She finally had the baby after 20 hours of labor. It was a boy and they named him Luke David Porter. The day after Kate was let out and I was helping her constantly. Zach and Desi were over alot too.

___________

A couple weeks passed and Desi's wedding was here. It was pretty awkward desi has a friend named Toby that We've known forever. He and I kind of had a little fling We still talked but he didn't know that I got married or had kids. My family knew I was pregnant and wasn't so happy but they Dealt with it. I Sat down at the table Kat and yasmine were sitting at.

"Hey What took you so long?" Yasmine asked.

"just Had to pick up something from the house."I replied.

"Oh I'm so glad this baby will be out soon."

"Yeah let's just hope it's within the next week." I said.

"Yeah I'm moving in with my mom for a while while Dillon's gone." I nodded and right behind Yasmine was Toby. He was Still super tall. I was getting up to calm Josh down he was running around when I bumped into toby dropping my phone.

"I'm sorry how have you been?" He asked picking up my phone.

"Good and it's fine." I replied as he handed me the phone."Desi said you and Brenda are Engaged.

"Yes How about you? Are you married engaged?"

"Married. How's Little Eddie He's what 4 now?" I asked.

"Yeah. you don't have any kids?"

"Yes I do 11 month old twins and A 3 year old. his mom and dad died they were some of my closest friends. And one on the way."

"That's good."

"Yeah I'm sorry I have to go." I walked away got josh to calm down then Went to sit with Cameron. The rest of the night went good
♠ ♠ ♠
Workout/Zach's party

Desi and Zach's wedding

Please subscribe and Comment