Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Chapter 26

Briana's POV:

We had a fun time in poway but decided to go to new york early .desi was already there with luke. Kate was moving to New york with us after the twins birthday. We had been there for almost a month and the Twins birthday was coming up .I went shopping and Kelli called me in tears.

"Briana Are you there?" she asked.

"yeah what's wrong." I asked.

"Blaine Dumped me. He said He wouldn't stay in Texas and he had to move to Ohio so he broke up with me and that he's been talking to ellis and she's moving with him."

"You've got to be kidding me. Blaine's a liar I talk to Ellis She was a bitch but she's changed. Her son went to school with Josh and Ronald. I talked to her Yesterday she asked why Kate wasn't going back to teach she said that blaine finally let her see Chelsea."

"Ughh I'll Talk to you later We are going to New york for the twins birthday." Kelli said.I replied yess then hung up. I finished shopping then went Home.

_____________

The Next day I went on the set of the movie and took The twins with me. The Twins birthday Was the Next day And I hadn't talked to Cameron. I was one the set in Sweats I Was Tired and Didn't want anybody working on the movie to know that I was pregnant. Roman Went up to me and Asked if He could use Jr for a scene. From behind me I heard.

"Not without my permission." I turned and Saw Cameron. I freaked out Celia Yelled Daddy when She saw him. He picked her up and started walking around telling Everybody Hi. He came back to where I was and Sat down. We continued filming and Cameron started singing. once the Scene was finished I asked Cameron what he was singing.

" Nacho Libre." He replied.

"I should have known." I replied. He laughed then picked up Celia. Desi texted me and told me she was picking up Josh for me."Cameron where are the gu- OWWW."

"Are you okay?" He Asked.

"Yeah contraction." Cameron Got on his knees and put his ear to my belly.

"When do we find out what it is?"

"Till it's born I don't want to know."I told him.

"Aw but I do."

"Sorry. hold on Someone's calling me." I answered my phone and it was John I had been talking to him a lot. Him and an old classmate named Rico lived In New York And they worked on set with me.

"Hey Briana Rico hurt his leg we're leaving. We just wanted to let you know."John said. I said okay then hung up. right after I hung up started putting the twins in the car.

"Cameron How did you get here?" I asked.

"Oh a Taxi." I nodded and he put Celia in her seat. "Where's josh?"

"home Desi picks him up for me." Cameron nodded and we got in the car. We got to the apartment and The guys were there. They hugged me and we talked about their tour and stuff.

"So Briana do you know what you're having?" Zach asked.

"No I don't want to know." I said. Right then We heard a knock on the door. desi opened it she was saying hi.

"Hey How come you guys are here?" She asked.

"We just came hadn't seen yall in a while." Rico said. They came and told me hi. Rico bent down and kissed my check.

"Oh Um this is my husband Cameron, Desi's husband Zach, our friends Nathan, Michael,and Dillon Their girlfriends should be getting here soon." I said. Josh ran up to the door and started banging on it. I got up and picked him up and I heard a familiar yell. I opened the door to see Victoria and Jacob fighting.

"Jacob Shut up I'm already mad at you." Victoria said. I hugged her and I felt something it my back.

"my ring sorry. everybody else is coming right now." She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry at first the story was going nowhere now it's going some where. I'll try to update more often I finally have my friend that helps me write so yeah and I'm sorry for the wait hope it was worth it