Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Party/Show

Cameron's POV:

The Next day we went to the park for the party. I was wondering how Briana planned the party, went to the doctor,worked,and watched the kids. I asked her and she said desi found a new job.

"well how does that have to do with this?" I asked.

"desi planned the twins party for me while I worked." Zach was right next to us.

"Wait Desi is a party planner?" He asked.

"Yes how did you not know." Briana said.Zach shrugged and walked away. I got up and sat with Nathan. I turned to look at briana and she was mad She got up and walked away. I saw desi go after her. About 15 minutes later Desi and Briana came back. Briana sat with some parents that had their kids in daycare with the twins. I look and she is flirting with one guy. She went through her purse and pulled out my phone. I walked up and asked her for my phone.

"Hey have you seen my phone I'm not sure if I left it over at the apartment." I told her.

"Here it was in my bag." She handed me the phone."This is my husband cameron. Cameron This is julie, Marco, and Emma."

"Hi Briana can I talk to to you?" She got up and we walked to the car.

"What's wrong with you. it looks like you're mad at me." I said.

"I am. Sammy called saying she missed you and couldn't wait to see you." Briana said.

"Sammy is Crazy She thinks I'm with her ask the guys she randomly said I was her boyfriend." Briana rolled her eyes I kissed her then walked away. The guys saw Briana and Marco on each other and flirting.

"dude aren't you going to say something?" Michael asked.

"she's doing it to piss me off. She had my phone and sammy called."

"Did you tell her that sammy's a crazy nut job?" Zach asked.

"Yes It's whatever." The party finished. We got to the apartment and I had to get ready for the show."Briana were you going to show tonight?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for being so mad at you for the whole sammy thing." Briana said.

"It's okay. just trust me I don't like sammy at all I mean I did she is a cool person but then she just got crazy and I don't like her." I said.

"Why do you guys leave?"

"Tomorrow night. Why?"

"Can you guys help Desi Kate and I Roman told me we're going to finish filming in California."

"Yeah we'll help you pack."

Briana's POV:

We got to the Venue and Michael got me so mad because he gave Josh and the twins candy so they were bouncing off the walls. The guys went on stage and A girl came up and talked to Yasmine.

"oh Your dillons girlfriend?" she asked. Yasmine Nodded."Oh I'm sammy Cameron's Girlfriend."

Everybody looked at her like what did she say."I'm Desi Zach's wife. And that over there is my cousin Briana."

"Oh Briana how far are you?" She asked.

"4 months." I said. The guys got off stage Cameron Came Kissed me then went down on his knees.

"You like daddy and the guys performance?" Josh,and the twins came running up to cameron and hugged him. I kissed him again.

"How Dare you." Sammy said.

"how dare who?" nathan asked.

"cameron how could you kiss another girl right in front of me."

"Sammy I'm Married to Briana. you and I were never a couple."cameron said. Sammy walked away then walked back up to me and punched me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party/Show

please comment and subscribe