Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Texas

Briana's POV:

A month passed and we finished Filming. I had been talking to Kim her and nathan had been Fighting a lot and Cameron said stuff with nathan and the band wasn't going good. The guys had a tour coming up in the fall and Nathan wasn't going we had already met his Replacement. His Name was Eric. The guys sent Eric over to us so we could met him and see if we like him. He Came over to my house and I didn't know anything.

"Hello." I said to him.

"Hi um Cameron, Michael, Zach, and Dillon told me to come here to meet Briana." He said.

"Um Hi I'm Briana I don't know why they sent you here. do you?" I asked.

"Yes I'm Eric Nicolau Nathan's Replacement for the Next tour they Wanted me to meet Their wifes kids and Girlfriends." Eric said.

"Oh well I'm Cameron's wife." I said opening the door more letting Eric come in and See my Pregnant belly.

"Oh Okay I didn't know who you were they just said to come to you." He replied.

"Well now you do." Kate walked in the living room where Eric was sitting."That is My friend and the mother of Zach's baby Her name is Kate."

"oh I thought Zach was married to Desiree?" He asked.

"Yeah It's confusing. Desi and Zach Broke up Zach was mad did something he shouldn't have done and now Kate had his baby. Anyways How long were you staying?"

"2 weeks the guys come back next week right?"I nodded and My phone started ringing.

I picked it up and it was Randy the General Manager of the soccer organization my brother used to play with and my cousin plays with now."Hello."

"Hey Briana how are you?" He asked.

"Oh Randy! Good how about you?"

"Good. I know josh is in the Age group to play soccer. I would love for you to put josh in." I told him to hold on and called Josh.

"Josh do you want to play soccer?" I asked. He nodded then walked away."Yeah when can I go sign him up?"

"well Your mom kinda already Signed him up I just wanted to know if you wanted him to be in soccer. He's on the team your brother was on and Rudy is still the coach."

"okay when's practice?"

"this Monday and then rudy will tell you when practice is." I said okay then hung up. I finished talking to Eric. Victoria, Jacob,rayray,Jaylen, Jorge,angelica,and david came inside the house.

"Hey Briana how are you?" Jorge said.

"Good um this is Eric He will replace nathan for the tour this fall." I said.

"Oh Where's Kate?" Jorge asked. Kate still hadn't broken up with Jorge and she was still seeing Rayray. Kate came out back to the living room with a home pregnancy test. once she saw everyone she hid it behind her back.

"Hey Kate!" Angelica Said.

"Hey Guys." She hid the test in her back pocket.

Later that day everyone left rayray was still at the house and I was putting the josh in bed and I could hear Rayray talking to Kate. Telling her to brake up with Jorge. I put Josh to bed then went to watch Tv before I went to bed. Cameron and I did the face Time with our phones.

"did eric go over?" He asked.

"Yeah." I heard the Door bell. I went to open it and It was Cameron.

--------------------------------------

The next day I woke up kate was getting luke ready for daycare,and Cameron was getting the kids ready. I had totally forgot that it was monday. I got dressed Took Josh and the twins to school with Cameron then We went to visit my Dad's side of the family. We got there and all the Family was there besides the kids.

"Hola abuela ¿cómo estás?" [hi Grandma how are you?] I asked.

"Buena." [Good] She said.

"Hey Briana Look Who Came into town." My cousin's wife tabby said. Sitting Next to Tabby was My step sister.

"Wendy what are you doing here?" I asked.

"just came to visit my dad and decided to visit yall" She replied. I talked to her for a while then I had to go pick up Josh and The twins. I invited Wendy to stay at the house till she left back to Arkansas.I picked up the kids and We went Straight to academy to by the stuff Josh needed for practice. We got his stuff Josh changed the Cameron and I took him to practice. I got there and Rudy saw me.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Josh Plays soccer on your team." I said.

"Yeah finally a kid or nephew." He said. I laughed."I didn't know you were Having another."

"Yeah. I am I have to go I had an appointment planned. If I'm not here Someone will come get him." He nodded Then Cameron and I left. I got to The doctor and Cameron wanted to see what we were having.

"You are having a Girl." I rolled my eyes I really didn't want to know what I was having but Cameron had to know. We finished and Went to go pick up Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Texas

Sorry for the wait hope it's worth it Please Subscribe and Comment.