Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Sub

Briana's POV:

Two days passed Cameron's birthday was the next day. the school said to wait 2 days So I had to go in 2 days later. I got to the school and A Girl came up to me and said she was there for me.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked.

"Well you're short enough to pass as 19." She said.

"Well I'm 23 And Married." I said."Next time don't assume things because you don't know what will happen."

I walked away and into the classroom"I knew it was you I heard the conversation. you would be mean to people without meaning to."My friend Victoria said.

I have 2 Friends named Victoria The one that's been with Jacob since Middle school and Victoria Lopez. Victoria Lopez Is the teacher Me and her hated So many people when we were younger.

"Haha Yeah At least it wasn't like Ingaborg." I said. Ingaborg (Inga) Was one person I hated the most. I was so mean to her. Victoria hated her to but was never mean.I always got in a fight with Inga.

"Yeah true but it will be soon She works here too she's right the hall look."I looked and She was."Hopefully it's not like 8th grade year and High school."

"It most likely will be." I said. I went to put my stuff down and Ingaborg walked in.

"Hello Victoria how are you." She said.

"Good I have the money for you.Briana can you hand me my purse"

"Briana? That's you?" She asked.

"Yeah how have you been doing?" I asked.

"Good So I see you never got your script to become a movie. you're still here in texas teaching."

"oh No I did you know that new movie coming out called Lucia."

"Yeah the new comedy?"

"yeah. I wrote that And I see you haven't gone far you never got to be the singer/ Actress you wanted to be." I said."My Dreams have come true seems like yours haven't"

"Hssst." Inga hsst at me like always." What are you doing here anyways?"

"I'm The Sub for Victoria." I said. The Look on her face was funny She grabbed the money and walked out the room. The bell Rang and students came in.

"Hello Class This is my old Friend and the new sub. Her name is Mrs. Quiseng " Victoria said. I walked up and started to introduce myself.

"Hello I'm Briana Quiseng I remember most of these faces yall Probably don't remember me. I Graduated from Here. GO VOLS! I have 1 year old twins and my friend left her 4 year old son to me. I got married 2 years ago I have worked on scripts for movies. I wrote The script for the new movie Lucia that comes out in 2 months. I am 6 months pregnant so don't mess with me. Do any of yall have ms. Hodge?" all the kids rasied their hands."Well did she ever talk about middle school and high school?"

"Yeah All the time. she tells us not to pick on each other we always call each other stupid." one student said.

"Well middle school and high school We always fought. Ask her how mean I was I Will be mean if you don't behave but for those of you who remember me from when I was a student teacher I can be a fun teacher."

"Yeah Mrs. Quiseng was so fun She Teach us in A different way then most teachers." My old Student/ Christie's sister Athena said.

"Yeah Just don't mess with me and you'll be good."I said. Victoria taught her class and they started on their work. Athena went up to me and asked to see pictures of josh.

"Briana Can I see pictures of Josh I know my parents were pissed when you got Josh and now they think you teach him bad things I know Yall are good to him. I Haven't seen him since the Funeral."

"I have Pictures on my phone. Can you drive?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well Here's my Address Go after school and you can go see him." I said. She nodded and Went to sit down.

"Athena Why did she give you her address?" a boy named Robert asked her.

"her Friend that died and left her the son was my sister and the son is my nephew. my parents were mad that she has him so I don't get to see him."

The Day went on and It Finally came to an end. I Left and went to go get josh and the twins. I got to The daycare and Kate was in the front.

"Hey you hardly ever come get them." Kate said.

"I know Have you told Jorge about you and Rayray?" I asked.

"No And Rayray has been telling me to tell him but I can't hurt jorge. I just can't but I do love Rayray. I don't know but i think the baby is Jorge's not Rayray's. I love Jorge but then I love Rayray. It's just Jorge doesn't do anything spontaneous anymore."

"Well maybe he'll do something tonight yall have a date right?" I asked.

"Yeah." I left and got home. A while later Kate came home and started to get ready. Kate left and We left to Desi's parents house/ my Aunt and uncle's House for a bbq.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subsitute at Lee

Please Comment and Subscribe.