Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Cameron's Birthday

Briana's POV:

The next day was Cameron's birthday. I woke up and walked outside with my journal. I started writing then I saw Jr. and Josh running outside. I turned and Cameron was walking out.

"Where's Celia?" I asked him.

"She's in the room asleep." He replied.

I walked inside and I heard luke crying. I went to check if Kate was in her room and she wasn't. She left a note on her bed. It said ' Sorry I had to leave. My dad passed and I had to fly to california. I told Zach already he said he'll take luke from you after the bbq. I'll be back wensday tell cameron I said happy birthday - love Kate' I went and got luke from the crib. I took him to his playpen then went to shower. after I got out I took luke and Celia with me to the store. I got off the car and The baby started kicking hard. I walked in the store and I saw lindsay running out. She saw me and stopped.

"Hey Where are you going?" I asked. I picked her up and put her in the basket with celia and luke.

"Thank you." Kat said stressed.

"Are you okay? You looked stressed." I said.

"Yeah ugh it's just my family keeps pressuring me about not being married to michael and that Lindsay's not being raised right by michael."

"Well forget what they said!" I told her.

"And we barley have anything and my family's like go find a job and michael said no He'll be able to pay for everything. yeah Michael's famous but he doesn't make enough for us three the bills and Lindsay's stuff."

"Wait what were you going to collage for?" I asked.

"teacher but I'm only certified in k-5"

"Well I know they need help at the day care where kate works and if you work there lindsay gets to go there free."

"michael doesn't want me to work."

"Well either way where the twins and luke go it's less then where you take lindsay."

"Yeah how come you have luke? Shouldn't kate have him?"

"yeah but kate's dad died. she told zach so zach's going to have him till she comes back. but Zach hasn't gone to get him and cameron was playing basketball with the boys."

"oh well help me get some stuff." We got stuff. I got stuff for the bbq and then celia just started trowing stuff in cart. I took lindsay to the house so kat could have time to her and michael. I got home and my dad was there with all my family from his side and my step mom's Family.

"Hey Briana!" They said as I walked in.

"Oh My Gosh What are yall doing here?" I asked.

"Cameron's Birthday and it was the only time all of us could get off at the same time." They said.

"Oh Um let's go outside." I said. we walked outside and the door bell rang.

"Hey Briana how come there's so many cars here?" Kelli asked.

"everybody is here evan the family from Arkansas." I said. Kelli's kids ran out and she stayed there.

"Look what blaine gave me!" She showed me her finger.

"Oh my gosh it's so big! I said. She walked in the Backyard and told everybody hi. I called Kim and she was Crying.

"hey Briana I'm not going today tell cameron I'm sorry." She said.

"Kim what happened?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant. I was going to tell Nathan but He left me when I was going to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so long. Hopefully worth the wait!