Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

8 months

Cameron's POV:

2 months passed Briana was 8 months we had put josh in football and I had to leave to california to record some stuff for our new album. mine and Briana's 2nd year anniversary was coming up. Briana had been going crazy she had her movie coming out, she had to be in La in a week and it was the last week of school. Kate hadn't gone back to Texas and nobody heard a word from her. Zach was getting mad because his son wasn't seeing his mother and briana was getting mad because the day care kept asking her where kate was. I remembered my sister Bridget's friend was Kate's sister and I would always drop Bridget off at the house.I went and paid her family a visit.

"Hello Cameron Bridget's not here." Kate's brother Kel said.

"I know have you talked to Kate?" I asked.

"Yeah she's in here why?"

"She left her son in texas." I said.

"She has a son?" He asked.

"Yeah how did you not know?" I asked. He let me in and I saw Her dad.

"Hello cameron. Bridget's not here." he said.

"I know sir is kate here?" I asked.

"Kate there's someone here for you!" He yelled. Kate came and got a 'oh crap' face.

"Hi Cameron." She said. Her dad walked out and left us alone.

"really they don't know you have Zach's son!" I said

"I couldn't tell them."

"And why did you lie to Briana and leave luke to Desi and Zach. We have been here in California recording so desi has Luke and Briana is getting hammered at the daycare because of you." I said to her.

"I can't be a mom. I can't!" She said.

"What are you going to do about jorge's baby?" I asked." Are you still evan talking to jorge?"

"I've been talking to jorge just not yall and what are you doing about this one?" I asked.

"Jorge doesn't know I'm pregnant, it's not his anyways it's rayray's and i found parents who are going to adopt it. I'm signing my rights I'm not gonna be Luke's mom anymore. Zach can tell him Desi's his mom. I'm moving back I can't be a mom."

"Kate Jorge was going to propose to you when you came back and they you treat him like shit and sleep with his best friend you know how much of a whore that make you look like?"

"I don't like Jorge or Rayray I want Nick but Nick's engaged." She said.

"Nick. Nick Claire your Ex?" I asked. Nick was A friend of mine when I was in high school.

"Yes you know what happened between us that's why I keep Getting pregnant to I just want my nick and our daughter analisa back." She said.

"Kate you have other things now you have A son and An new baby on the way." I said.

" I don't want that!"

"Kate you'll never get your senior year back or you baby. It's harsh but it's the truth." I said. I left and went to visit my family.

Briana's POV:

It was the 2nd to Last day of school I had been going crazy Kate was gone still, Cameron was in California, I had to leave to California for the movie, Cameron and I's anniversary was coming up and I was 8 months pregnant. I had got a call in The middle of the day from Cameron.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Kate lied her dad is alive,she's in california with her parents, she cheated on jorge with rayray and she's gonna sign paper to give up her right to luke." Cameron said.

"I know about the cheating but not everything else. do you know why?"I asked.

"She was pregnant in high school and had a daughter named Analisa with my friend nick remember Nick he went to the wedding."

"Yeah I remember him he lived here but then he moved over there and his sister stayed anyways what?"

"Well she wants Nick and analisa back. Nick's Getting married in texas this fall. thats all she wants she's also giving the baby she's pregnant with up for a doption and her ffamily doesn't know about luke."

"oh my gosh I knew it. Have you told Zach?"

"no I just left her parents house. she said she's gonna go back to texas she love luke but she really wants her daughter back."

"Oh yeah she told me she used to have a daughter but never said what happened." I said.

"Analisa Died because she got sick and they didn't know how to cure her." I hung up and went back in the class room. After school I got josh then went to get the twins. I was getting josh out the back when I saw a guy that was A student teacher when I was a student. I got josh out and we walked in about the same time as the guy. He went and sat in the office with debbie a lady that works there.

"Hi Briana Are you taking luke too?" Annie asked.

"yeah." The door to the office opened and Josh ran in there and sat down.

"Hi Josh where's Briana?" Debbie asked.

"Hey Debbie." I said.

"Hey I'm sorry. Kate called me today and told me what was going on and that she's coming back in the fall."

"Yeah is that guys name Derrick?" I asked.

"Yeah his son just started coming and his friends son also goes here." She said.

"Oh his last name is Ramirez right?"

"Yeah how did you know?"

" I Know him he was a student teacher when I was a student he was my teacher."

"oh wow yeah he said his friend that the son goes here to was the teacher he worked with when he was a student teacher."

"oh I'm gonna get the twins." I walked out and my old teacher Adan Casillas (mr Casillas) was talking to Derrick Ramirez (mr Ramirez)

"mama!" Jr said as he walked out the door. I started walking away then I heard Annie yell me name.

"Briana!" She yelled."Do you know when Kate's coming back?"

"in the Fall." I said. I started to walk passed Mr. Casillas,and Mr. Ramirez when they stopped me.

"hey Briana Do you remember us?" Mr. Casillas asked.

"Yes I do."

"Wow you changed." Mr. Ramirez said." how have you been?"

"Good just busy. My husband's in Cali and I'm trying to care for these kids." I said.

"oh why is he in Cali?"

"Work he's recording a new album." I said.

"oh he's in a band?" mr Casillas asked.

"Yes he's in that band Allstar weekend."

"oh how about you what do you do?"

"I'm a screenplay writer." I said.

"I thought you were gonna move to California?" Mr. Ramirez said.

"Yeah I have house there. josh isn't my son his dad was my best friend he died 4 years ago before he was born and his mom put on her will she wanted me to be his legal guardian. his grandmother lives here and so We stay here." I said

"oh all of these are yours?" he asked.

"no just the twins and josh this one is my friends son luke." I said.

"oh." They go their kids and walked out with me. I got to the car and Cameron Called me again.

"Hey. Can you give Nick a visit He lives by rebecca?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess when Tonight?"

"Yes please!"
♠ ♠ ♠
School