Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

"lunch" with Lea

Briana's POV:

A couple days passed and Nathan still has no clue about Kim. All of us are in shock because how could he not tell. Her friend Allen can into town with Kat and everyone else. Nathan's kind of jealous of Allen. I had got a call for Lea michel asking if I could meet her for lunch. Lea Played the main character Lucia in the movie. I told her yeah and went to meet her. I got there and she was waiting.

"Hey you got so big." She told me.

"hahah I know." I followed her and we walked into a party room at the restaurant. I looked up and saw a sign that said "It's A Girl." "we Planned a baby shower for you."

"oh thank you how did you know what it is?" I asked.

"Roman told us. Remember Mark, Darren, Kevin, and Damian?" She asked.

"Yeah how could I not they were a big part in the movie too."

"well they are here." she said. I saw them sitting at a table. I walked up to them and talked to them for a while.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to tell you congratulations."

"oh thank you." I said.

The party went on and cameron came. I freaked out how did he know where I was.

"Hey how are you liking the shower?" He asked.

"I like it. what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Lea told me duh. my dad's watching the the boys lea is holding Celia." I saw lea put celia down and she ran to us. Cameron picked her up she looked at me then turned away."Hahahah."

"Shut up." I said pushing him. Cameron went to talk to the guys and to celia with him.

"Hey I didn't know you were from texas?" Kevin said to me.

"oh yeah. I'm from Texas." I said.

"where in texas? I'm from there."

"I'm from San Antonio."I told him.

"oh cool I never knew you were from texas."

"yeah born and raised. I didn't know you were either." I said. later they made me open presents I had got alot of stuff I didn't need. I opened a present and it was a little outfit for the new baby but it was of the dallas cowboys.

"Oh my. why did they get her that?" I heard someone ask. I looked at the tag and it was mark.

"Thanks Mark. I love it. how did you know I'm from texas?" I asked.

"oh I didn't I knew cameron didn't like the cowboys so I knew he would be mad." Mark said."it was a joke I have something else for you too I didn't know you would like it."

"I love it. The new baby will wear it her brother is part of a team back home and their mascot is the cowboys so she'll wear it alot." I said.

"That's good." He replied. I got up and hugged him.

"you actually got me the best present." I whispered to him.

we finished the baby shower and when I got in the car I was looking at the present and I didn't notice but there was more stuff from mark but it was longhorn stuff.

"why did your face get so big why did it get like that?" cameron asked.

"look it's longhorns thats cute."

"really you're going to put that stuff on the baby."

"yes I am." I said.

"no you're not!"

"oh really?"

"okay fine but I'm not touching it."

"fine." I said.

We got to Cameron's dad's house and the boys were going crazy. We got them to stop and put them in the car. we went home and everyone was there watching movies.

" Hey Where did yall go we didn't know where yall went we had nothing to do so we were going to the park but we didn't know where yall were." Zach said.

"Briana's friends threw her a surprise baby shower." Cameron Replied. I put my bags in the room and I got a contraction.

"oh yeah I forgot she's due in a couple weeks." kim said.

"yeah oh um I called Nathan he said he's coming." Michael said.

Kim got a scared look on her face Nathan hadn't seen Allen and He still doesn't know she's pregnant with his baby. She told Allen when he arrived but he didn't care. I feel like I'm having deja vu but with Kim. I hate it I hope she doesn't end up like Kate. As I was thinking I heard a knock on the door I went to open it and Nathan was there."Hi come in." I said.

"thanks How was your day?" he asked.

"good." I said."what do you have there?"

"Nate come here put the meat here." Cameron said.

"what a bbq?" I asked.

"yeah." he said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my laptop. I started looking up ways to induce my labor I wanted this baby out of me. Desi saw me and she was looking at me like I was crazy.

"what did you find?" she asked.

"I can't induce it until I'm 36 weeks because the baby wouldn't be developed." I replied.

"well when you are 36 weeks what does it say to do?"

"walk alot and sex. I'd rather wait if it says that." I said.

"wow that's your husband and you're turning down sex with him." Kat said.

"yeah. I don't want to have sex." I said.

"why?" Cameron asked. I turned and saw him standing by the door.

"um hello! Look at me!" I said.

"why did sex come up?" he asked. I showed him the laptop and he was pissed.