Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Back in Texas

Briana's POV:

The Movie Premiere was Great. When we first got there The guys had a interview with a couple different people. After The movie Premiere They threw a after Party. We were Just sitting there at a table.

"Hey did you find out?" I asked Desi.

"Yes I am." She replied.

"That's good!" After the After party we got home and the baby sitter was home watching movies. I was so tired I didn't evan care how much I paid her. She walked out and I went to Bed.

--------------------

The Next morning we drove to Texas. When we got back I had got a letter from The band Director at my old high school.

Briana We Are In Need of a color guard Instructor We have Nobody. we Know you Graduated with dance and color guard experience. We would Like you to come out to our practice Monday June 5th to see if you could help us. - Robert e lee High school Color Guard.

I read the Letter The day they wanted me to go out was That day. I took off in the Car and went to the school. I saw the guard sitting there on the floor in the band Hall.

"Hey Briana you made it!" The Band Director Monica Ruiz- mills told me.

"Um I want to do this But I'm Pregnant. I can do it It's just if you are okay with this." I told her.

"look You are okay if you have any problems then you could rest." She told me. I walked in the room and Athena Got up.

"Get up I need all of yall up." I said. They all stood up." I know this is A little awkward But I'm your Color Guard instructor. I'm 8 months pregnant. I am due anytime now. I know My commander and Captains will Help anyone out if they need it but I need yall to Listen to me and do what I say because I am not in the state of being nice."

They All nodded and I heard a phone go off. I looked at my phone and Derrick called me.

"Hey Did you want to work At Nimitz middle school Your old school?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Well I got you a Job they said yes and everything you are my assistant you don't have to come in every day and you are able to have leave for when you have your baby." He told me.

"okay Good but When I start working I'm going to have to miss 8th period I have to teach color guard at the High school."

"okay that's fine." I hung up and Started Practicing with the girls.

we finally finished and I was back home I got home and I was Getting contractions constantly. I got up to make a sandwich and My water Broke. I freaked out and Cameron rushed me to the hospital. I called my dad on the way over there and he flew in as fast as he could. Cameron called his family and they came in with my dad. I wasn't in labor as long as I was with the twins. After my dad walked out the room to get me water The doctor came in and I had to start pushing. I was in much more pain then with the twins. When I finally gave birth to the baby I was so relieved.

"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked us.

"Um Sutton Adrianna." I said. Cameron Nodded.

"aw that's cute."

A while later I was laying down in the bed and Cameron looked at me.

"look at that exercising with the color guard you had your baby." He told me.

"shut up Next month I have to start helping Derick with his classroom and I have to go back there and teach the guard. I'm surprised ruiz let guys be in the color guard." I said.

"oh. Well I guess you never had your baby shower."

"no she's going to have one it's this weekend." desi said walking in.

"okay thank you." I said. Desi walked back out and I realized it was cameron and I's Anniversary."Hey We never got our dinner like we planned."

"I know. But now I won't ever Forget our anniversary." He told me.

The Doctors told me that Sutton was Really Tiny for how far into the pregnancy I was. They said It was nothing I just had to feed her alot. They let us out the next day I got home and I was so tired. everytime I tried to sleep people came over. I ended up staying up later in the day .

-------------------

A couple days Passed it was saturday and Desi Planned a baby shower for me at my house. I really didn't want to leave the house so she planned it here. she was decorating all day. When the shower actually started I saw Desi had invited Derick and some people from the school.

"Hey Where's your baby?" Derick asked.

"She's being passed Around. Why are you here?" I asked kind of rude.

"Wow you don't want me here?" He asked.

" Sorry I said that rude I ment like how did you get invited?"

"oh um Desi went to the school and dropped off one for me and mr Casillas."

"oh When do I have to start working?" I asked.

"Next month Is that fine?" He asked.

"Yeah That's great." I said Nodding. He handed me a Present and hugged me.

----------------------

A month passed I had started working with Derick and I realized I was going in to the same cycle I went through when I was His student. I hated The Feeling I Needed to leave. derick was talking to me and I just ran out and Called Cameron.

"Hey Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I just needed air. I'm going to check on The Kids." He nodded and walked back in. I called cameron and I talked to him For a long time.

"Why did you call?" He asked.

"I Just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"oh well I have to hang up Sutton needs her bottle." He hung up and I just stood out the Door. When I finally walked in Derick was Moving my desk.

"oh Hey I think Your desk should be right here it makes more room." He told me.

"Yeah. I think so."

"Were you going to lunch with me and Adan?" He asked.

"No I Was going to get lunch with my cousin." I said. I walked to my car and went straight to Desi's Work.

Derick's POV:

Briana was Acting Weird It was Different. I went to get lunch with Adan at whaterburger and Adan knew how I felt about Briana.

"so Man What Happened with Briana I saw her on the phone with Her husband?" He asked.

"I don't know. Man I really Like her but she's Married I don't think she's Divorce him and it's be pretty weird for her If she was dating her old teacher." I said

"Eh Yeah. Man but you never know she could be like one of those girls that likes their teacher." Adan said to me. I shrugged and Then I got a call from My ex Fiance Bella My son Link's mother.

"Hey Um I really need to talk to you can I meet you at your work?" Bella asked.

"Um Yeah. Sure I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hung up and Left.

"Hey where are you going?" Adan asked.

"Back to the school my ex is meeting me there." I told him. I got to the School and She hadn't got there yet. I walked into the class room and just sat down. I heard a knock on the door I went to open It and it was Bella The Intensity in her face scared me.

"Hey What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I broke up with Clark. I miss you I Really do. I miss you me and Link being together. I realized what a fool I was to brake up with you." She told me. She kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss back. I heard the door unlocking and I look up and It was briana Her face was red and swelled up like she was crying.

"Hey what's Wrong?" I asked Pulling away from Bella.

"Nothing I came to get something I won't be back for a while."

"what happened?" I asked again.

"I don't have the time to tell you I have to go. I'll text you ." She grabbed her stuff and walked out.

"Who was that?" Bella asked.

"My assistant Teacher. She used to be my old student." I told her.

"oh. I have to go back to work. But do you take me back."

"Yes I do." I said. She left and I went straight to Briana's house to see what was wrong with her. I got there and Cameron opened the door." Hey is Briana here?"

"Yeah She's here why?"

"She look like she was crying when she left today."I said.

"oh It was because Her mom told her something. I don't know exactly what happened but it was because of her mom." He told me.

"Okay Um tell her to text me if she doesn't want to come in tomorrow." I said.