Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

August

Briana's POV:

A month passed It was Michael's birthday. we wanted a party during the day and at night we all go out. He only agreed to do that if we got him a moon bounce so we did. We got it set up and everything. about 15 minutes after the guys got in there Zach had got a nose bleed. I rolled my eyes and handed Zach more tissues.

"Hey Briana remember when you would get nose bleeds all the time?" Kat said.

"Yes my nose is very fragile it still is." I said. I handed zach tissues for his nose and he looked down. when he looked down he got blood on my shoes." Aw really!"

"Sorry. I know what to get you for your birthday now." He told me smiling.

"yup that's what you can get me!" I told him laughing.

Later on we went out for a while we came back and I think I had a little too much to drink.I woke up the next morning and I had a hangover and I had to text my milk for alcohol in it. I had alcohol in the milk so that was bad I also had to go into work with the worst hangover ever. I got to work and I everyone was looking at me weird.

"hey are you okay?" adan asked me.

"yeah I'm fine." as i said that i burped."I'm so sorry. that was so bad."

"it's okay I know how you feel um here don't walk in there like that." He told me.

"I look that bad?" I asked.

" no but I know you like him and you don't want to look bad." he said.

"Yeah go fix your hair then yeah your good." Romelle said.

"I don't like him." I said.

"well just go fix your hair." romelle told me. I fixed my hair and walked into the classroom.

"Hey Briana." I said. she waved in return. I looked and she was wearing sunglasses inside the bulding."Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"Um... Uh..."

"She has a hangover."Melody said.

"oh why did you evan come in?" he asked.

"I don't know."

--------------------

A couple weeks later sutton was 2 months and it was the first week of school everyone was so excited. I was excited for Josh to have his first game saturday and the guard to have their performance for the first time this season. it was Friday and I over heard a group of students talking.

"I love how he thinks he can leave me for a teacher." one girl said.

"Yeah Mrs. Q is pretty." another girl said.

"But isn't she with mr. Ramirez?" one girl asked.

"Awww Mr. Ramirez." another girl said off to la la land. that one girl off in la la land walked in.

Class started and I started the class. I noticed one student Diana listening to their ipod. I heard the song and realized it was they guys she was listening to Meet me in the middle. I started humming the song then I started to remember when cameron and I were separated while he was on tour. I had zoned out for a while.

"Mrs are you okay?" a student asked.

"oh yeah I'm good. um what was I doing?" I asked.

"um walking around checking on us." The student said.

"oh yeah." I walked around more till Derick walked in.

"okay class put your journals up and have a seat the bell for lunch is going to ring." He said. I went to go check my phone.

Cameron Came and brought sutton and ate lunch with me. When I was leaving for the high school I saw sutton's Pacifier on the floor."Hey Rico can you pass me that under your desk?" The boy handed me the pasifire and everyone was laughing at him.

"Ha ha Rico still carrys a pasifire." One student says.

"Hey Be quiet It's my daughters My husband came in with her during lunch. If I hear any of yall pick on another kid you will have after school detention." I said.

"Mrs But you aren't here after school." one girl said.

"wensdays I will be here after school." I said. I walked out and went to the high school. I walked in and They were parcticing. I was super late I took my heels off and went to watch them. They finished and I grabbed a flag."okay Athena You have to Extend your flag with your leg. Rachel I need you to add more emption to your face during performance."

"Okay Briana we get it. you shouldn't evan be here if your going to be late on game days and then judge us on what we're doing." Rachel said.

" Rachel shut up! At least she's evan here helping us we would be doing nothing and wouldn't be able to be in The color guard. If it wasn't for her being here you wouldn't be commander." Joaquin said.

"Joaquin shut up! Stupid Fagit!" Rachel replied.

"NO! Quit it Rachel." I said." Look If I hear one more word out of your mouth you will not perform today."

"you can't do that only Mrs Ruiz can." Rachel said.

"Look your lucky she didn't send you to the office. She will sit you out if you use that language like that again." Mrs. Ruiz said.

we didn't hear another word out of rachel's mouth. The bell was going to ring and I got my things."SO I'll Meet Yall at the stadium." I got home and Cameron Was on the floor playing with The kids.

"Josh No give me lego harry potter back!" He said getting up.

" Josh go get ready and Give Cameron His harry potter back." Josh gave Cameron the lego back and Cameron Put the toys away. I picked up sutton from the floor and got her Ready when We were already We left. When we got to the stadium only the rig was there. Cameron and I helped them get stuff down. When the kids got there I saw My cousin Gilbert he Was one of the football coaches.

"Hey where's the kids?" He asked.

"Oh cameron has them he's sitting down with them." I said.

"oh I have to go." He walked away with the football players and I went to go sit with the Guard. When the band went to go sit Josh went to go help them pass out water bottles and all the band loved josh. I saw sitting down with the guard and cameron was right next to me I was holding Sutton and then I saw Josh walk to Mrs. ruiz stand. I stood up to get him and She let him stand on the stand with her.

"no it's fine he's okay." She told me. He sat there with her for a while

"Hey I'll be right back I have to fill sutton's bottle." I left and went I walked into the concessions room Derick saw me. I walked out and He was Walking up the stairs to the bleaches. Ughh I couldn't help my feelings I tried so hard to push them away they just wouldn't. I got back to the guard and I had to take them to practice."Okay Come on we are going to practice over there."

"So what do I do Just wait here?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah or go sit with everyone else." I said. He nodded. I went to practice with the guard and I saw Derick again Then out of nowhere Michael and zach walked up to me. The hugged me and I was staring Straight at Derick. He Was walking towards me then Michael Kissed my check and He turned around. I waved my hand Motioning him to come over. He started walking then Adan came up to him.

"So How come you are down here?" Zach asked.

"oh They have to practice." I said.

"oh then We'll let you go." they walked away and passed Derick. When Derick came up I just finished making them practice for a while longer. When I let them Work on what they needed to work on most the girls went and talked to Derick I Helped Joaquin fix his flag.

"Briana why is he here?" He asked.

"I Invited him." I said.

"Oh trying to be sneaky behind mr. Q's back huh?" Joaquin said.

"Joaquin shut up. I would never." I told him.

"Come on I know you think it. I saw the way you were looking at him I know That's the way I look at food. you don't evan know. " He told me.

"haha But you can't say nothing Joaquin." I said.

"My lips are sealed." He told me as Derick walked over to us.

"hey Briana." Derick said. I got up from the floor and hugged him."So I was throwing a party for link next weekend if you wanted to take the kids." He told me. Link is Derick's son and He's 2 a year older then the twins.

"Yeah That's be good Cameron might have to leave again to finish his record so It'll just be me and the kids." I told him. I started to get nervous so I started to play with my hair.

"okay Well I have to go back I left link with Adan." He told me. He left and we had to go on the field.

We got on the Field and I saw Josh Standing waiting by the stand I went and Grabbed him. He watched the performance with me then when the teams came back out we went back up to the stands.