Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Halloween

Briana's POV:

A couple weeks passed and it was october. The party I threw for guard was good they made peace. The band had competitions on saturdays and The kids went all the time after josh's games. links party was also Great. It was Friday My birthday was coming up and Halloween too. the kids were excited Josh wanted to dress bacon up as harry potter.

"Oh Have you got the kids their costumes?" Romelle asked me.

"Yeah I got sutton's and Celia's. Josh wants to dress bacon up as harry potter." I said.

"Oh my gosh that's so cute but why harry potter?" She asked.

"His biological dad loved harry potter and so does cameron." I said.

"That's funny. We are going to order chinese food you want some." She asked.

"no I'm fine I kind of have to finish lesson plans because derick is out with Bella all the time." I said upset.

"wow you sounded mad. you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I got to go." I walked out and Derick ran up to me.

"Hey um would you be able to come in and do lesson plans on saturday?" He asked.

"no I can't evan go to josh's game." I said.

"what why?" He asked.

"I have to go to the band composition." I said.

"Please. I already made plans with bella for the day she'll hate it if I cancel." He told me.

"Well Then why are you going out with her after everything yall went through and you aren't evan focused on your work!" I yelled.

"No you can't tell me nothing on not focused on your work you're never here in 8th period." He told me.

"Yeah And then what do I do come right back after my color guard class to tutor the kids when you're gone and out with bella on the field NOT coaching the boys!" I was so upset I stormed to the classroom.

"No I love bella you'll understand when you're in love." He told me.

"I used to be with a guy named logan and he did worst stuff to me and I wanted to be with him so bad but I rejected him every time. I knew that was best for me evan though I loved him." I said.

"whatever. I'll do it then." He said upset.

"Man It's like they are an old married couple." One Teacher whispered well thought she was whispering.

"I can Hear that!" I said. They turned away. At the end of the day I got to The high school and Joaquin asked me Why I looked Upset." I'm not mad."

"Aw Come on I Know What did he do?" He asked.

"I got mad At him then he started yelling at me and I'm just mad so Yeah."

-----------------------------------------------------

Weeks passed and halloween was coming up. Josh Finally pick out his costume and so did jr. Josh had half day and Cameron just took the twins out of daycare after half the day. When I got home I Picked up Sutton and started playing with her.

"Hey So Michael is going to Propose to Kat tonight." Cameron Told me.

"wow Isn't that kind of big for michael?" I asked.

"Yeah you know michael him and kat have been together for a long time that's his longest relationship." He said.

"Yeah Kat's too well They are a head by 1 month." I said.

"eh yeah." he said.

I went to the room and changed into my costume. I got a call from Kat and she said that she was going to be a model. It has always been Kat's dream to be a model. I was so happy for her.

"So are you going to move?" I asked.

"No I don't have too." She said.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I said." Have you told yasmine?"

"She was there she also is a model!

"oh."

"Yeah We're angels!" She said.

"no way Like Victoria secret Angels!" I said.

"Yeah like that." She said.

"That's so great." I said

"Yeah I got to go I have to tell Michael." She said. She hung up and cameron walked in.

"What are you screaming about?" he asked.

"Kat and Yasmine are victoria Secret models!" I said.

"wow Michael and Dillon are lucky!" He said.

"Cameron you're such a jerk." I said walking into The bathroom.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." He said.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah! I don't care." I said walking out in my costume.

"How come you always wear heels?" Cameron asked.

"Because I get taller and I'm super short." I said.

"oh. Your Not short."

" Cameron Really I'm short." I said.

"whatever I don't think so!" He told me trying to make me smile. I kissed him and then I felt josh tugging on my dress.

"Is Athena coming?" He asked.

"Yes She's coming and Then later you're going to grandma Candice's house for the night." I said.

"okay no school tomorrow?" He asked.

"no And them We'll pick you up tomorrow morning." I told him.

"What about Baby Sutton?" He asked.

"she's staying here with Me." I said.

"I can't stay?" He asked.

"Well don't you wanna go see Grandma candice?" I asked. He nodded." See Grandma candice wants you to go over." I said.

We saw Kat,michael,lindsay,Zach, Desi (she's 5 months pregnant.),luke,yasmine, Dillon, and Johanna(dillon & yasmine's daughter). Walking by we walked up to them and the kids were all excited.

"Hey have you heard any word from Kate?" Zach asked.

"Yeah um She's not able to come back yet she just had her baby." I said.

"Oh okay." They said.

We finished talking the kids trick or treating and Athena took josh to Candice's house and joaquin watched the twins and sutton. We got to the party and I found out Javier's cousin is derick. I had my mask on so he didn't know it was me but he did know that cameron was harry potter.

"Briana and cameron this is Javier's cousin derick and his baby mamma/ girlfriend Bella."alexis said.

"we Know them." Bella told her.

"no we don't." Derick said.

"Yeah you do I work with you!" I said.

"oh yeah I do." He said.We laughed then went to go sit with everybody.

"Hey Briana that guy that Alexis introduced you to keeps looking at you." Yasmine told me.

"I don't care." I said.

"He's cute at least go talk to him." Kat said.

"no I know him. he works with me we all know him most of us had him as a teacher it's mr. ramirez remember!" I said.

"Oh my gosh he's still hot." Yasmine said.

"Who?" Dillon asked.

"You babe who else." she said.

"oh it's briana's co worker your talking about." Dillon said.

"how do you know him?" she asked.

"I was at their house and she needed some papers and I offered to take them I took them and that's how I met him." He said.

"oh Briana go talk to him." Yasmine said.

"no She's married would you go talk to him if you were married?" He asked.

"Shut up. I would be married and I wouldn't say nothing but no you had to postpone my wedding." She said.

"you mean our wedding."

"Yeah whatever."

"hey where are the drinks?" I asked alexis.

"There are beers in the blue ice chest and I made a drink inside." she said. I was about to get up and cameron was already brining me a drink."Your husband already got you one."

"Here you go." he handed me my drink and All of a sudden I felt to cold arms on my shoulders.

"Kate how did you get here I thought you had your baby!" I said when I turned.

"yeah I did a month ago. I came back a couple minutes ago. I actually have my baby with me Jorge isn't here is he?"

"Yes He's here and so is rayray."

"oh well I'll say it's someone else's baby anyways. I named her Brooke."

"Aw let me see her." She pulled her out of the carrier and handed her to me.

"She's so cute! she looks like Jorge." I said.

"Yeah I had them do a test I had a pice of jorge's hair yeah I'm weird but she's his." She said.

"aw okay look here he comes."

"Hey When did you come back?" He asked kate.

"um just a couple minutes ago." she told him.

"oh who's baby is this?"

"mine." She said.

"oh who's the father?" He asked.

"Can I talk to you alone?" Kate asked. They got up and walked some where else. I was there left playing with Brooke.

"Who's baby is this?" Cameron asked.

"Kate's."

"oh who's the father Jorge or rayray?" He asked.

"Jorge. "

"Cameron why would you evan question who the father is?" Kat asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Halloween