Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Kate's Birthday

Cameron's POV:

Briana went to work and I went to talk to my dad at his work.

"How are you and Briana?"He asked.

"Good. she doesn't show it but I know on the inside she's upset I have to leave the week before her due date." I replied.

"Oh well you have at least 6 more months together" I shrugged then walked to the car. I got in the car and Drove home to find all Briana's co-workers. Josh got scared and grabbed my leg.

"Oh um this is my husband Cameron and thats Josh." I waved everyone said hi and I took josh to the room. Briana followed us.

"Why is everyone here?"I asked.

"I told you. It is Kate's birthday and we came here to celebrate."

"oh well I'm going to stay in here with Josh. everyone scared him he grabbed my leg." Briana nodded and walked back out.

"Ana." Josh yelled at her. Briana didn't hear so Josh ran after her. I followed Josh and ran into a girl I used to go to high school with.

"Hey Cameron remember me? It's Lisa." she told me.

"yeah. aren't you Michael's cousin?"I asked

"yeah."

"and you also dated Zach right?"

"yeah. Michael told me you got married I didn't know she was my co-worker though." the door bell rang

"haha. yeah I have to get the door." I ran to the door and it was the guys,Desi,and Kat.

"hey why are there alot of people at your house?"Michael asked.

"briana's throwing a party." They nodded then went to go tell Briana Hi.

"Hey guys." Briana said hugging them.

"hey look Zach there's Lisa." Nathan pointed out. They all looked and Lisa was walking over to them.

"hey Mikey." she said hugging Michael.

"hey lisa. This is my girlfriend Kat. Kat Lisa. Lisa Kat." They shook hands. I noticed Zach tried to hide behind Desi.

"Hey Lisa It's been forever." Nathan told her.

"I know. Hey Zach." Zach came out from behind Desi.

"hey Lisa this is my new girl friend Desiree."They shook hands and Michael talked to lisa and I saw Nathan talking to Cassy one of briana's co-workers. Josh Ran to Nathan and Nathan picked him.

"oh is that your son?" Cassy asked.

"no this is Briana's well not her son but her friends son the one her and cameron had to take in because of yeah." Nathan explained.

"oh so that's josh?"

"yeah."

"wait how do you know Briana?"

"her husband Cameron is my band mate/best friend."

"oh." I grabbed Josh from Nathan and walked back to Briana.

"hahaha. yeah." Briana said.

"Oh hey Cameron."Kate told me. Kate also went to high school with me most of the teachers that work with briana went to school with me.

"hey um Bri I'm going to put Josh to bed."she nodded then I went to put Josh to bed. once he was asleep I walked back over to briana.

"Kate I didn't know you worked at the school." Zach told her. Josh got up and started walking around.

"Hey I thought you put josh to sleep?"

"I did. he got up."

"Josh come here." Desi told him. Josh ran to her.

"Ana phone." Josh said holding his hand out. everyone started laughing. I handed him my phone and he called His grandmother Candice.

"who is he calling?" They asked.

"Candice he talks to her every night we just forgot tonight that's why he's out." Briana replied. Josh talked for a while then went to bed. everyone left and Briana cleaned up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kate's Birthday

I would love to hear what you think